Waste of Skin stabs 4 year old kid 36 times

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LA_Huntsman

Call of Booty
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 15, 2006
    St. Joseph
    I can make him hurt for a very long time. Give me a blowtorch, vice grips, fishing hooks, piano wire, fireplace poker, 7.5 inch disk grinder, staple gun, and access to a bunch of wasps.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Codeine Cough Syrup possibly.(Purple Drank/Sizzurp) Kid was a heavy drinker for his age so drinking cough syrup is just one of many things that can be used to get drunk/high off of.

It's actually DXM (Dextromethorphan), from over the counter cough syrups. When taken in sufficient quantity (i.e. WAY past the recommended dosage), the active serves as a dissociative hallucinogen. Codeine is an opium derivative, and while that prescription cough syrup is also abused, the effects are a lot different.

And yeah-- no punishment is good enough. This is one of the times I don't believe in the death penalty-- it's too easy.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I can make him hurt for a very long time. Give me a blowtorch, vice grips, fishing hooks, piano wire, fireplace poker, 7.5 inch disk grinder, staple gun, and access to a bunch of wasps.

Try a decompression chamber.....induce the bends. Not lethal, lasts as long as you want, hurts baaaad EVERYWHERE.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Just shooting this scumbucket wouldn't be nearly enough....:mad::mad::mad:

He deserves so much worse than the "clinical" death he'll get- in 20 years. Maybe he'll meet a similar fate in prison before then, the rat bastard. :mad:

HammondShooter

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    Albany, Louisiana
    Death penalty immediately, in public, and play it on TV. When all the scum-buckets see what will happen to them, maybe they'll think long and hard about doing anything of the sort. All executions should be public to keep that deterrent in the minds of criminals, and the punishment should fit the crime. Stab this piece of filth 36 times until he dies, and then his burn his body to ashes and let it blow in the wind. Don't even waste a grave. No more panty-waist liberal policies of slapping wrists and letting monsters stew in jail forever and/or walk. Slide them all down razor blades into a vat of acid and watch the crime rate plummet for two reasons--massive deterrent for living scum, and, two, the other scum are now dead and can commit no more crimes of this nature.

Shane

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Thoughts and prayers to the family. Just a thought, but why are they taking money?

Whew...I've buried my whole immediate family, ( one at a time ) it's hard to believe how fast you get thankful for people bringing stuff...

I'm just a workin guy like it sounds like these folks were...just days off work are super expensive

I wish I had some to send them

BTW...IMHO there is no example execution that will help, if some is delusional or on hypnotics, they won't be in touch with their thinkin brain...as I understand that stuff anyways

If he's found guilty a simple execution would be fine with me

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Possibly to pay for a funeral?

That and like it or not, the parents are going to struggle for a bit. They're probably going to miss some work. And even if they go back it may be sporadic with days off and whatnot. If their employers work with them, great. If they don't, and a job is lost... this financial cushion is nice.

In addition to that, many insurances don't pay for therapy. And grief therapy is necessary in traumatic situations. At $200 a pop for several weeks it could add up.

Also if Medflight or any ambulance services were dispatched then depending on the policy or administrative decision, they could be billed. They probably wouldn't be but it's certainly possible. That helicopter isn't cheap.

I think it's widely recognized when an adult and contributing member passes away, the finances of that home will change. It also is affected when a child passes away through several different reasons.

Last edited:

dtd80

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Abbeville, Louisiana
    Death penalty immediately, in public, and play it on TV. When all the scum-buckets see what will happen to them, maybe they'll think long and hard about doing anything of the sort. All executions should be public to keep that deterrent in the minds of criminals, and the punishment should fit the crime. Stab this piece of filth 36 times until he dies, and then his burn his body to ashes and let it blow in the wind. Don't even waste a grave. No more panty-waist liberal policies of slapping wrists and letting monsters stew in jail forever and/or walk. Slide them all down razor blades into a vat of acid and watch the crime rate plummet for two reasons--massive deterrent for living scum, and, two, the other scum are now dead and can commit no more crimes of this nature.

Shane

This. I believe this would help. I see it as a prevention of future crimes and if major crimes are committed, then severe punishment must be performed. How else would you discipline the ones that want to choose crime?

Many would prefer peace and "nicer" ways of handling these situations but if it were to happen again to your child, would you risk it?

Veering off a bit, it is sad to see many not wanting to protect themselves/family. Our soldiers fight for our freedom but I believe it's our responsibility to uphold that freedom domestically. In no way am I bashing law enforcement here but when crimes are committed, law enforcement knows during or after the fact. Last I checked, not every household had a police officer hanging out " in case " something happened.

Sorry for the melodrama. Felt I had to get it off my chest. Prayers goes out to the family.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    That and like it or not, the parents are going to struggle for a bit. They're probably going to miss some work. And even if they go back it may be sporadic with days off and whatnot. If their employers work with them, great. If they don't, and a job is lost... this financial cushion is nice.

In addition to that, many insurances don't pay for therapy. And grief therapy is necessary in traumatic situations. At $200 a pop for several weeks it could add up.

Also if Medflight or any ambulance services were dispatched then depending on the policy or administrative decision, they could be billed. They probably wouldn't be but it's certainly possible. That helicopter isn't cheap.

I think it's widely recognized when an adult and contributing member passes away, the finances of that home will change. It also is affected when a child passes away through several different reasons.

Thanks, I sent an e-mail to them to ask but didn't get a reply yet. What you wrote is what I figured too.

Top Bottom