We are Screwed

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrmccoy

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    Hammond
    Yeah I got a forward in my email about that a week or so ago....what a shame! running for president of the United States and remove the flag from your personal jet....... I just don't see him as president.

Last edited:

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    "I see you " did your research " . Good man . "

Well, he did almost enough research...

When asked about the plane's new look sans the flag on the tail, Obama campaign spokesman Tommy Vietor said, "I'd note that there is a flag on the side of Senator Obama's plane, near the center. I'd also note that there is not a flag on the tail of John McCain's plane. Lastly, I'd note that I don't think plane design should lead us to question the patriotism of either candidate."

It is probably worth mentioning that Sen. John McCain's campaign Boeing 737 plane does not feature a U.S. flag on its tail either. As this video from CNN shows, it does feature one on the side of the plane near the campaign's slogan, "Reform. Prosperity. Peace."

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I would say that post #1 is absolutely accurate . Obama did have the American flag removed from the tail of his aircraft . Nothing to dispute there .

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    Yup... I agree....

I dont know that there was ever one on John McCaine's plane.. But there.. Clearly was one on Adolph Obama's plane... And he took it off..:rofl::rofl:

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Even in the face of evidence that controverts the intent of the thread posters statement; it doesn't matter. So, McCain's huge campain slogan is larger than his American flag. Does that make him anti-American?

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    I would say that post #1 is absolutely accurate . Obama did have the American flag removed from the tail of his aircraft . Nothing to dispute there .

Yup, he moved the flag to the middle of his plane. He now matches McCain's plane. Using that as a base, are they now equal? I mean, since they both have campaign slogans on their tail fin and they have smaller American flags on the fuselage....

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Even in the face of evidence that controverts the intent of the thread posters statement; it doesn't matter. So, McCain's huge campain slogan is larger than his American flag. Does that make him anti-American?

I think he is anti-American, period.

*Edit* I mean both McCain and Obama.

Last edited:

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Funny, still didn't answer the question. Odd how when facts are brought to the surface countering the arguments made herein, there isn't a response. Rather, there is more rhetoric...

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    Question???

Are they now equal???

Is that your question?? In that case .. NO..

McCaine is a normal human being.. And Barak is the spawn of satan.. And possibly a closet Muslim as well..:rofl::rofl:

As for the quote in my sig... I just thought it fitting.. I can replace it by a really cool quote from Hitler or Stalin if that would please you more...:rofl:

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    I picked a quick few.. Which do you like the best???

As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.
    Adolf Hitler

How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.
    Adolf Hitler

I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator.
    Adolf Hitler

Sooner will a camel pass through a needle's eye than a great man be "discovered" by an election.
    Adolf Hitler

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    As for the quote in my sig... I just thought it fitting.. I can replace it by a really cool quote from Hitler or Stalin if that would please you more...:rofl:

Hey, whichever you like. You're the 'hard core' republican quoting socialits in your sig. If you think a quote from Hitler or Stalin is better fitting your views...go ahead.

Top Bottom