We need a cooking section..

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cookoff

Retired State and Mil. AF
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    This is smothered garden fresh cabbage with Deer sausage and onions and a touch of garlic... DSCN1174.jpg You guys who do not hunt deer are missing some great tasting stuff...

PrairieCajun

Ima let dat pass dis time
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    B.R.(da hood), LA
    Ok, what you cookin?? I want to eat everything this weekend and cant pick. I am physically capable of eating anything I want to. Bring all the bad things you got and share so I can decide how I will destroy this culinary opportunity! Gotta reward myself after last year's restrictions. Bring the best indulgences!

Cookoff

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    I might be cooking some gater later this week you got to get it fresh,,,its really very good if its fresh,, and yes it tasts a lot like chicken...
    Ok, what you cookin?? I want to eat everything this weekend and cant pick. I am physically capable of eating anything I want to. Bring all the bad things you got and share so I can decide how I will destroy this culinary opportunity! Gotta reward myself after last year's restrictions. Bring the best indulgences!

Cookoff

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    HI guy I hunt on public land with a lot of friends, some are nephews and one is a old nam buddie, who lives in Laplace, I live about 25 miles south of baton rouge but we all hunt in north louisiana, I was stationed in shreveport for a couple of years, I found out their is some real good hunting up their..
    let me hunt on your land then! i would do some questionable things to not pay a grand to join a lease to hunt on

Top Bottom