Welcome BayouShooter Members!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BOYDS

Aug 16, 2013
    We would like to take a moment to welcome all BayouShooter members to check out Boyds' Gunstocks for all your replacement rifle & shotgun needs!!

If you have any questions at all about what we offer, you can reach our Sales team M-F, 8a - 4:30p CST, at 605-996-5011!!!

From all of us at Boyds' we wish you many happy days in the field and at the range!!

Boyds' Gunstock Industries Inc.
    http://www.boydsgunstocks.com

1funvet

Mar 5, 2012
    Westlake LA
    I have 2 of their blaster stocks on my 10-22's. Great stocks.Excellent quality and fit.Just wish they had a purple/yellow laminated color.

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    About the only place I could find a Ithaca 37 replacement stock, high quality vendor very glad to have ya'll on the site.

BOYDS

Aug 16, 2013
    Thanks for all your kind words - we love what we do and are very proud of the product we sell! For those of you requesting new, non-standard colors...all I can say is have patience! We are doing some fun, new things at Boyds' and you never know what we are going to do next!!! Keep an eye out on here for upcoming specials available only to BayouShooter Members!!

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    1010648_10151413718936891_1097434645_n.jpg

This guy needs a Boys tacticool stock ASAP. Is there a discount for BS members?

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    I've got the same savage MKII FV-SR as above and been wanting one of the Boyd's stocks. Where did you get your action screws? I've heard the factory ones don't work with it. And ditto on the BS.com intro discount!

BOYDS

Aug 16, 2013
    So happy to hear that there are Boyds' customers on Bayou Shooters!!! With Boyds' being new to the forum world we are going to be blasting inventory specials weekly (if not more). You will want to keep an eye out and check back often!!! Right now we have a special on Mossberg 500 20ga Forest Camo stocks and forends - 25% off. Available to BayouShooters ONLY!!! You will want to use the coupon code "BAYOU83013" when placing your order on our site.

As far as the bottom metal (trigger guard and floor plate) for the Savage MKII - we offer them and can be found in the "Supplies" section on the bottom left side of our homepage!!

Top Bottom