Well, at 15:00 Morganza's Spillway was opened

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSKSkill

7.62 Valor
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Baton Rouge,LA
    One bay of the Morganza Spillway will be opened at 3 p.m. Saturday, the Army Corps of Engineers just announced, releasing 10,000 cubic feet of water per second of the rising Mississippi River into the Atchafalaya Basin.
    The corps expects to open two more bays on Sunday and, after that, more bays as needed.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I have foggy memories of the last time- but I do recall to an extent.
    That was a little awesome once it started rolling through today.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Last time it opened I was humping the hills in Germany packing a M16A1. We didn't get to hear much over there.

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    had it been me, i would've bought one of the weapons and spent the other funds on a better tv and furniture to put it on.. to each his own

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    How does someone who's a mere 22yrs of age have time to constantly make youtube videos, of other videos? My chain of command sure didn't give us freedom like that when I was that age. Can I start calling you MEMjr?

I hope one day you learn to stop stacking **** on the flag, its not a table cloth or duvet cover, its THE FLAG

Last edited:

brfd557

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Don't understand why some people have to bash this guy everytime he posts a vid? We don't all think alike and we were all 22 at one time and at that age I was a freaking idiot. But I firmly believe after watching his vids and reading his posts that he is on our side.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    had it been me, i would've bought one of the weapons and spent the other funds on a better tv and furniture to put it on.. to each his own

Well....yes, of course.......Recent studies by several well-known gun safety groups have proven that a better TV ALWAYS comes in more handy than a firearm in a SHTF situation. :rolleyes:

James Cannon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Laffy
    When nonmilitary speak in military time it just screams "mall ninja"...

I understand there can be extenuating circumstances for that, but I know your video history, so I'm not going to bother giving it a second thought.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I dont know him personally, but many, many jobs require 24hr time .. security, trucking companies, shipping companies, dispatch companies, telco companies who do testing remotely.. Plus I dont care if hes a MN. they make me look normal..

Top Bottom