Well, here you go

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    http://i.imgur.com/ezlta.png

http://i.imgur.com/meVwU.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/WjLg7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/eNsE2.png

http://i.imgur.com/pGtnn.png

I'm done. After the way I was treated here the past few days by just a few people, then dogpiled by others for "language" and all seemingly sanctioned by the moderation team, yeah, I'm done.

Everything has already been covered, a good bit of it magically disappeared or was locked, but I don't really feel I have a burden of proving anything.

Some of you are very kind people and I will miss you, not just for what you done for me but for the laughs & conversation over the past year and a half.

The rest of you, well you know.

PS: deleting Cobra Commander's comment but leaving up what he was responding to and Huh Bruagha's thread, that was really, really, really classy.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    You know nobody cares right? If youre leaving then leave, if youre going to stay than stay, there is no need for a sad final cry for attention. Just make a decision and go on.

Last edited:

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Sad indeed

no_good_deed_goes_unpunished_.jpg

G

gunguy11

Well if you're gonna cry and go away mad, I think you should send the gun back and let the people who donated get their funds back.
    I know right? Gets a free gun out of the kindness in the members hearts then backs out the forum.
    I'm sorry but that is a bi**h f*****g move!
    The gun should be returned to Jason at YOUR exspense. The rest can be handled by the same damn good members here who made this happen.

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    I know right? Gets a free gun out of the kindness in the members hearts then backs out the forum.
    I'm sorry but that is a bi**h f*****g move!
    The gun should be returned to Jason at YOUR exspense. The rest can be handled by the same damn good members here who made this happen.
    . Watch the name calling, the mob may turn on you. Your true colors may show.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    I have no horse in this race, but I do have to agree that this is a pretty sissy move to snatch and run like this. The people of the BS community stuck by you and put up funds to replace your personal belonging, and now you just up and leave? Sounds like a really BAD one night stand.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    I'll miss you like I miss Ball Cancer. If you had any class at all you would return the charity you didn't want in the first place. The Cobra Commander comment about killing babies was a real goofy move. Very Jane Fonda. For the record I have killed some men, a few women, a couple donkeys, a grip of dogs, and a bunch of brain cells but never a baby.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I'll miss you like I miss Ball Cancer. If you had any class at all you would return the charity you didn't want in the first place. The Cobra Commander comment about killing babies was a real goofy move. Very Jane Fonda. For the record I have killed some men, a few women, a couple donkeys, a grip of dogs, and a bunch of brain cells but never a baby.

I missed something good? :(

I'll just be honest though, I killed millions of unborn children going through those..... changes. A lubriderm and kleenex genocide.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    What really troubles me about this entire situation is that what if the next time there is a member who has a true need yet noone wants to help because this situation has left a bitter taste in their mouth? I have no doubt that LGD lost a Glock in the fire. I understand that emotions would be high in a situation like this. What I don't get is the complete 180degree attitute change once he received his replacement gun. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla

Vanilla, anybody with two brain cells knows what third world dictators do. Using and brain washing children and teens is a very tragic fact in a few countries on this planet. That is why you do what you and other soldiers do. It's what you're fighting for, fighting against. War is hell. And nobody should ever be called a baby killer.

Edit to add: I just thought of the soldiers that have went off the grid and shot innocent villages. I really really really hope that wasn't the implication here.

Last edited:

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    What really troubles me about this entire situation is that what if the next time there is a member who has a true need yet noone wants to help because this situation has left a bitter taste in their mouth? I have no doubt that LGD lost a Glock in the fire. I understand that emotions would be high in a situation like this. What I don't get is the complete 180degree attitute change once he received his replacement gun. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you

Although this seems like 180 degree behavior to you, if you look back over many, many, many posts, some of which have been resurrected for the benefit of some of you, you'll see that this behavior is actually par for the course of how this individual conducts himself, past and present.

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    S&W, I agree. Best thing is continue being a good hearted person. That's what counts.

And next time have someone who has met, seen the person in need vouch for them. The gun WAS burned. I repeat I never said it was not.

slowhandlukem

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    lafayette to Houston

WTHHHH mannnnn... Why would you kill innocent donkeys...

Killing a good ass is just wrong man.,,,wronggggg !!!!!!

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Although this seems like 180 degree behavior to you, if you look back over many, many, many posts, some of which have been resurrected for the benefit of some of you, you'll see that this behavior is actually par for the course of how this individual conducts himself, past and present.

I guess I'm looking at the post pre receiving the gun vs posts after receiving. Anyway if I had it to do all over, I still would have contributed what I did. I have the satisfaction of helping another person even if he turned out to be an *******.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom