Well, this is interesting: "Quanell X" goes through police training

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    The training was so realistic, Quanell X was surprised to learn that at some point during the session he had actually placed himself under arrest for inciting a riot.

:p

dougstump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    x
    From the Fox News story:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/1...s-prove-eye-opening-for-civil-rights-leaders/

“It could have been anything in his hand, and I still would have used force to stop him. It all happened so fast," he added. "You don’t know what they could have in their hand.”

and

“I actually fired six times,” Quanell recalled. “I always questioned why officers fired so many shots in these situations. After going through the training, I think it’s very hard for an officer to know how many shots they fired when they are in the moment.”

Quanell X, Black Panther Party, Houston Chapter

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    I am glad to see them go through the training. Really seems to open eyes.

Curious question to any LEO. Once you determine someone needs to be arrested, have you ever let them walk because of eloquent speeches or resistance? Gonna go out on a limb and say probably not. My thinking is how do you want to be arrested? Calmly with your hands behind your back, or wrestling around on concrete with one or more officers?

Don't get me wrong, if an officer makes a bad arrest, or violates my rights, don't think I won't sue, but we do that in court. I have found if you don't speed, you don't get speeding tickets. Seems to work well for other laws as well. Cops find me boring.

Redd508

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Lafayette
    That was a nice surprise. Someone like QX that's willing to take on a challenge like that, no matter his motives, and walk away from it admitting hes been wrong earns my respect. Consider the years of indoctrination and cop hate that got him where he is. We wont be calling him over for dinner anytime soon but its definitely encouraging to see. Now i'd like to see what he does with it.

TTNKountze

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Not that anyone is interested, but his "slave name" is Ralph Evans. He hates it when people call him that.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    And you can buy them!

You have to be trained and certified to purchase Simunition products. Not just any Jo Blow (like me) off the street can buy some rounds. This is copied from their website regarding their range program. It lists requirements for range operators to offer civilian training with Simunition products.

FYI, Bearco Training and Sentinel Security Group are listed as Simunition Approved Range Members that offer training to civilians in Louisiana.

If you are an Instructor and would like to join our Range Program, you must fulfill the minimum requirements, which are:

Firearms Instructor credentials from one of the following certified bodies (NRA, Military, Law Enforcement, Technical College or Private Industry ie., Sig Academy, Smith & Wesson Academy, Gunsite to name a few);
    Proof of $2 million liability insurance annually - find example attached
    Agree to follow the Simunition® Safety Guidelines;
    Mandatory attendance and successful completion of the Simunition® Safety Certification Course, online or as a one-day course - see below for more details;
    Agree to purchase the full FX® Training System including the ammunition, conversion kits and protective gear.
    Formal agreement to not resell our products;

TTNKountze

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Ralph is an opportunistic POS. It is not well known, but every time he is standing with sine other POS complaining about that person being wronged, Ralph charges a big fee. Tens of thousands of dollars in some cases.

Top Bottom