What are your reasons to OC?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thesamunit

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Too bad that the good guy is out tons of money for attorneys and the stress from it all but the piece of **** thugs family still owns a auto accessory store. They even have the thugs car he was driving on the showroom floor like a shrine or something.

I hate that even if you're in the right of self defense situations, you still have to pay out the wazoo. I think the family of the bad guy should have to pay all attorney fees, as well as any therapy the good guy needs for stress.

James Cannon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Laffy
    I hate that even if you're in the right of self defense situations, you still have to pay out the wazoo. I think the family of the bad guy should have to pay all attorney fees, as well as any therapy the good guy needs for stress.

If you are declared to have been involved in a self defense situation and you all under the immunities I linked earlier, you are awarded all court costs and defense fees you had to put up.

Tim67

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    EBR
    It's believed that Temple's outrageous behavior was aggravated by steroid use and the baby momma found out that her suit would cause a toxicology scan to be performed and that evidence of steroids would not only degrade her credibility in the suit, but would also cause her some other problems with collecting benefits.
    Temple had already done time for assault, had a history of making threats, had restraining orders against him by both his girlfriend and her roommate, and was out on bail for battery at the time of the incident.

What Perry Stephens did was absolutely justified but the aftermath brought on by all the politically correct race baiting has devastated him.

derf

Privateer
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    BR, LA
    I thought if you shot and killed someone it could still cost you $20,000-50,000 to have it determined to be justified.

If you shoot a thug and the thug's family sues you for "wrongful death" or something, good luck getting your fees paid by the thug's family.

TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky
    I thought if you shot and killed someone it could still cost you $20,000-50,000 to have it determined to be justified.

If you shoot a thug and the thug's family sues you for "wrongful death" or something, good luck getting your fees paid by the thug's family.

That's what prompted my question.
    :squint:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom