What Beer is in your fridge right now?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gwpercle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    There are two right now. Parish Brewing Canebrake, a Louisiana wheat ale and Abita Brewing Strawberry Harvest lager.
    Are you going to do a study and post results? Would be interesting to see.
    Gary

JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    Not that I drink Bud Light (Miller is my cheap choice), but you can't tell the problem on your own? If I just want to get drunk, I guess alchoholinated water is fine, but I usually want to enjoy the taste of beer.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Michelob, Budweiser, Miller, etc all give me the worst damn hangovers and headaches. Maybe I've just lost my tolerance for whatever crap chemicals are in them, but many times I've chosen not drinking over drinking those if I go somewhere and it's all that's available.

Currently in the fridge I have Abita Amber, Purple Haze and Andygator. Amber is my beer of choice if I'm having a couple, and when I'm feelin' fancy I go half and half on the Andygator and Haze (I think it's called a Barney or something).

y3e5yhe2.jpg

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Not that I drink Bud Light (Miller is my cheap choice), but you can't tell the problem on your own? If I just want to get drunk, I guess alchoholinated water is fine, but I usually want to enjoy the taste of beer.

Hmm, I don't mind the taste. I will admit the only other that I've tried is Shocktop, which I didn't care for.. Will try some listed here and report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barry J

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Thibodaux
    Two six packs of a blonde ale that I brewed is in the fridge. Another two cases of another ale I brewed with Steens cane syrup is ageing in the closet and will be ready next week. Five gallons of a wheat beer that I will flavor with cranberry at bottling that should be ready in about three weeks and five gallons of barleywine fermenting in the fridge in the garage.

au01st

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2014
    Alexandria, LA
    Covington Bayou Bock, Abita Amber, Abita Strawberry, Abita Purple Haze, Abita Andygator, and Magic Hat #9.

My current favorite liquor has been Bulleit Bourbon for mixing with Coke, otherwise it's Single Barrel Jack or Johnnie Walker Blue. And I have a plethora of tequilas in stock; I have been told I make a mean margarita.

Soon it will be whatever I come up with using these supplies :D

10544778_10102241070378861_3162221201031570564_n.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom