What dealers are you guys using for class 3 ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bjb550

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    What dealers are you guys using for purchase of class 3 or NFA Items, and why?
    Looking to see who's got the best customer service, inventory, and who's the easiest to deal with.
    I've already learned that inventory is important as to not have to order it and wait even longer.

cajun 22

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Houma, LA
    I used "Shooting Supplies". He is a sponsor on this site and "landry308" is his site name. None of the transfers he did for me went longer than 120-140 days. Good to deal with and I know others on this site have purchased from him.

Good Luck

bjb550

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    I'm in St. Mary Parish. Jeanerette to be exact. Well I'm letting my first transfer go through Belsco since it's already in process just looking to see who everybody else is using but for my next transer I'll deff be looking at contacting landry308.

usp45ss

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    Not too many dealers I know of keep much of an inventory. I used to use Dale at Landry's Guns in Morganza. Got tired of driving all the way down there and finally found somebody a little more local to me.

Traz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Lafayette
    I have used Custom Gun Works. To date I they have processed 22 federal tax stamps for me from 12 ga. side by side sbr's to .408 edm windrunner (cheytac) suppressor (which is in the store at this time). They have really gotten this process down over the last few months. I have purchased about 10 silencers/suppressors (gemtech/AAC/Fisher) for 5.56, 9mm, .22lr pistols, Ruger 10/22 Integrated barrel, 7.62 (.308). I understand they have plans to expand this business going forward.

Last edited:

trey504

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    NOLA
    I used Red Jacket when I was in BR. Then in new orleans I now use 10-8 Tactical. Had good experience with them both.

goteron

Unity Tactical
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Houma, LA
    Landry308 FTW!

Great guy in person, takes care of everything for you quickly and is always available for communication.

I have 3 going through him now, and probably another 2 in the very near future.

Waccou

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    I know someone who uses FITS in Slidell and says they are very reliable, and fast with the paperwork which is what I can't say about a certain Class III dealer here in New Orleans - won't mention any names.

Top Bottom