What did you do today?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    Arrested a ****-ass 17 year old who stole from his mom and threatened his 11 year old brother, then later arrested a 43 year old crackhead with a pipe who decided to do a little resisting. In between, had a great lunch provided by Olive Garden for our whole department just because it was Labor Day, which was really cool of them. Lasagna, spaghetti, salad, breadsticks, tiramisu, and tea for all.

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    Rented a waterslide from Stafford Amusements, then Bam Bam and family arrived along with some other neighbors and friends. We chilled and watched the younguns have a blast all day long. (Although Danielle had to join them in the waterslide, of course!) And Bam Bam had to leave all too early, and go to work. :(

All in all, a nice, laid-back day.

LCPL 4

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Badger Free Zone
    Went to Lowe's in duberry. Got some landscape edging the wife wanted put down. Did that. Took the oldest to the Franklin Range around 4:00 and let him shoot his .22 m4orgery. I practiced my xtc offhand. Came home and ate a nice Mexican style soup the wife made. Life's good. Back to the grind tomorrow.

onelochevy

XD 45
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Slidell
    Spent the day watching the eliminations at the US Nationals on Indy. My friend Jason's team made it to the finals in top fuel but my buddy dans team lost in first round in funny car. Just got home from their house after a long night of drinking beer and hanging out. Heading for home in the morning.

dragginaknee

Gun Addict!!
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 7, 2006
    Northshore (north of Covington)
    How was the fishing? Went a couple weeks ago and got skunked.

Sunday was decent. I caught a real nice red a few specks and some drum along with a good bit of catfish and a stingray! We launched at jeremys and went on the west side. Monday we went on the east side of the miss and caught 2 fish. But a bad day on the water is better than a good day at work!

rebelray84

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Amite,LA
    Well I was just laying about the house when I got a hankering for a cherry slurpee,so I strapped on my Ruger Blackhawk 44 mag and headed for the nearest 7/11.Well damned if no sooner had I filled that dang ole cup when some ignorant ass law dawg shows up and got the nerve to question my God given right to pack iron openly in the store!Well I just tole that old flatfoot he better just back the hell off 'fore he got sued or worse-got some lead between his eyes!:madfawk:Well that ole yeller bellly musta seen I meant some serious business and scurried his ass for the nearest doughnut shop!Yep showed him who was boss I tell you what!It was a good day tater.:beer:

Top Bottom