What do you think of Red Jacket Firearms?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I would just like to get some nice sights and a brake installed on my Saiga by them, but I doubt it will fall in line with the types of things they have going on right now

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    First off, Will made the first saiga shotgun masterkey. That was the claim I saw. It was true. Secondly Will made an AK74 for me in 2003. It's excellent and he stands behind his work. I have nothing bad to say about him as man either. I used to go in there and BS with him back then. I'm happy that he has his own show and is showing the world that BR has something to offer other than Swamp People and Swamp Loggers.

My only complaint now with the AK74 is that it doesn't say Red Jacket anywhere. :) And I should've had the side rail mount put on it like Will suggested at the time.

Dave

otherone65

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    I have a DPMS Sportical that I bought a couple of years ago, it was my first AR. I bought a Smith & Wesson M&P 15 last fall and it is a far superior gun. I understand that the Sportical is the base model for DPMS so I understand it's shortcomings. My question is has anyone had Red Jacket do their upper receiver combat reliability package? I am by no means an AR expert, so I am wondering if this would be a worthwhile investment to upgrade my DPMS. I would welcome any feedback that you can provide.
    -God Bless America!

ajt2341

Rock out w/ ur glock out!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    Good people. I haven't had gun work done by them but I always enjoyed dealing with them. Back in 04-05 when i first joined the army reserves before I owned any guns I'd go rent a m16 to get some range time before weapons quals. Me and Stephanie both found out the hard way that .45 ACP shouldn't go in to a .45 GAP pistol...

Ben Segrest

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Lafayette
    Looking to have an upper chambered in 358Win for hunting purposes to match my bolt 358Win. I love the 358Win and also love the feel of an AR platform so wanted one in 358Win.

Thanks for all the fast responses. Appreciate it. :)

http://www.ar-10-rifles.com/index.php

Any good barrel smith should be able to profile and thread a blank of your choosing, though.

MrSKSkill

7.62 Valor
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Baton Rouge,LA
    I think their Badass mofo's! I brought my Chinese Norinco Mak-90 up to their shop back in December to see how much it would cost to put the original underfolder back on...(* Slant/Angle Cut Receiver...) Well.... Mr. Will gave me a price that scared Bill Gates so, I thanked him and told him I couldn't wait for the show to come out! He's a nice guy, freakin brilliant I might +.
    Well I ended up find an original Chinese Mak-90 Underfolder with the innereds parts on AK47world.com, put it on myself:)

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom