What if hillary wins?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Lol, certainly gives a good visual

If Clinton wins think of America like a cancer patient. If we do nothing we will die a slow agonizing death. If we seek treatment the Chemo may kill us and it will feel far worse than just having cancer but it's our only chance at survival in the long run.

Clinton and the like are the cancer. I'm not sure what the Chemo is yet, or if it even exists. Whatever it may be will be difficult to live through.

Last edited:

Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    If Clinton wins think of America like a cancer patient. If we do nothing we will die a slow agonizing death. If we seek treatment the Chemo may kill us and it will feel far worse than just having cancer but it's our only chance at survival in the long run.

Clinton and the like are the cancer. I'm not sure what the Chemo is yet, or if it even exists. Whatever it may be will be difficult to live through.

I'm afraid you may be right

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

This^, is actually a very good analogy! Unfortunately, we have gotten accustomed to having our affected digits and limbs cut off in the name of exploratory cures.

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    This^, is actually a very good analogy! Unfortunately, we have gotten accustomed to having our affected digits and limbs cutoff in the name of exploratory cures.

If you think they were high in 08, wait and see the night of the 8th if she wins.

It's a shame guns aren't a "commodity" I'm not talking gun company stock, I talking like the price of a barrel of light sweet crude. Speculating on that could be quite profitable to go long on gun sales.

swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    Hopefully, you guys have paid attention to the saying "Buy it cheap....stack it deep". Not too late yet, though 'cheap' is a variable. There are still deals to be had, but maybe not after tonight. My wife used to ask why I buy so much ammo. Not any more, she asks if I have enough. I like to tell her "You can't have too much ammo.....unless you are swimming".

Last edited:

RG43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2016
    Covington, La
    My guess is we'll see increased gun control in some states, like California & NY. As I understand, there is already a bill in congress that is similar to the original Clinton assault rifle ban of the 90's, and if the Dems get control of congress you'll likely see that passed right away. From there, it will be a matter of whether some states try to enforce stricter gun control. That will wind up in the SCOTUS and once Hillary has her new gun control justices in place, they will breeze through and go into effect. I don't see Louisiana at least being one of the main actors in such action, fortunately, but some areas like New Orleans my see stricter gun control. Such laws will get up held by the courts, after Hillary gets to remake it.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Guns and ammo are still available and prices are at the lowest they've been since pre-Obama. If her winning will affect your ability to get what you want, you've already screwed up. Buy what you want/need NOW. Prices will start increasing and supply will start decreasing the closer we get to November. If you're holding out for the election, you're gonna regret it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Guns and ammo are still available and prices are at the lowest they've been since pre-Obama. If her winning will affect your ability to get what you want, you've already screwed up. Buy what you want/need NOW. Prices will start increasing and supply will start decreasing the closer we get to November. If you're holding out for the election, you're gonna regret it.

Exactly. Because the election is in the bag for Hillary.

It's going to be a bad 4 (maybe 8) years for constitutionalists.

I think I will drink too much on election night...

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________

There isn't a huge market for precision rifle parts, so I'll be okay lol

But I know what you mean. I have friends searching for certain pistols and they are damn near impossible to find.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    There isn't a huge market for precision rifle parts, so I'll be okay lol

But I know what you mean. I have friends searching for certain pistols and they are damn near impossible to find.

Oh you mean murdery sniper rifles. I'm sure they'll get to those eventually.

WalterLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2014
    Baton Rouge
    I suspect the GOP will maintain majority in both houses - in addition the sizable fraction of dem who are pro gun will table any gun regulations. I'm more wary of another ammo shortage because all the looneys are stocking up on .22 rimfire, 5.56 & 9mm.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom