What is FBA?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Redneck Riviera
    I'm lookin' at the categories list. Got one called "Chicks Only" that has never, ever had a post in it. Hmmm. Okay.

Then there is one called FBA. Also has never had a post in it.

I figger "chicks only" is either for just women, and you got no women here that want to be known as a "chick", or it's for chickens, and chickens don't know how to type.:D

But FBA has got me puzzled.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I'm lookin' at the categories list. Got one called "Chicks Only" that has never, ever had a post in it. Hmmm. Okay.

Then there is one called FBA. Also has never had a post in it.

I figger "chicks only" is either for just women, and you got no women here that want to be known as a "chick", or it's for chickens, and chickens don't know how to type.:D

But FBA has got me puzzled.

Unless you have access, I believe it's going to show no posts. I have no idea about FBA, but Chicks to my knowledge, hasn't had a post in well over a year. Honestly, we could probably remove it and just have the women's gun issues forum down the list.

And there are women. Quite a few, some post once in a while (gocoastal), others rarely but read often, one of us posts too damned much and another got knocked up by some moderator on here or something and dropped off the face of the earth. ;)

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Pick the one you like the best!

Functional Behavioral Assessment

Football Bowl Association

Federal Bar Association

SharePoint FBA Forms Based Authentication

Full Bust Alterations

Alpo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Redneck Riviera
    Okie doke. I still need to drop another fifty or so, 'til I'm down where I'd like to be again (back before I quit smokin'). But I've lost over a hundred in the last year, so I reckon I can continue to do it on my own. Don't need help and encouragement from others, and dang sure don't need to be shamed if I gain some.

But I appreciate knowing what it is.

I presume the "chicks" is the same way? If I ain't got the password it shows zero, but if I had the password I could see there was bunches and bunches of gals in there, talkin' 'bout us?

Top Bottom