What is the penalty for

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    Nothing exciting, from the time I got home from work Friday I didnt leave until this morning to go to church other than watched a poor LSU game nothing exciting here watched the rainfall.

Im just not as savy which searching laws as others.

mnop308

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    bossier
    Is this what you are looking for? RS 14:133

§133. Filing or maintaining false public records

A. Filing false public records is the filing or depositing for record in any public office or with any public official, or the maintaining as required by law, regulation, or rule, with knowledge of its falsity, of any of the following:

(1) Any forged document.

(2) Any wrongfully altered document.

(3) Any document containing a false statement or false representation of a material fact.

B. The good faith inclusion of any item of cost on a Medical Assistance Program cost report which is later determined by audit to be nonreimbursable under state and federal regulations shall be an affirmative defense to a violation of this Section.

C. Whoever commits the crime of filing false public records shall be imprisoned for not more than five years with or without hard labor or shall be fined not more than five thousand dollars, or both.

Amended by Acts 1980, No. 454, §1; Acts 1982, No. 676, §1; Acts 1992, No. 539, §1; Acts 1995, No. 787, §1.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    C. Whoever commits the crime of filing false public records shall be imprisoned for not more than five years with or without hard labor or shall be fined not more than five thousand dollars, or both.
    :rofl:

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    I can always sell enough guns to come up with $5K, it's the 5 years of even a faint possibility of homo sex that keeps me on the straight and narrow.
    Anyhoo, hows 'bout some details - and PICS!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom