When liberals are this stupid, how do you insult them?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    :dunno:

So much money .... so little sense ....

0YzjwGN.png

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Accurately depicting or understanding the object or person being condemned is not necessary when the choir one preaches to are retarded!

If the anti-gun message was awash with facts, the message for those morons would be. "Move along folks, nothing to see here! Please find some other ideologically driven ******** to adhere to."

TecheTitan

You suck & HK hates you
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    New Iberia, La
    Wait....wait....hold on one minute. :awais:

You guys mean to tell me that is not actually what happens when a gun fires???? :confused:

All this time I've always wondered what that stuff was flying out of the side of my rifle when I pull the trigger. I guess I need to send it back to the factory, because obviously, there is something wrong with mine. :dogkeke:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Wait....wait....hold on one minute. :awais:

You guys mean to tell me that is not actually what happens when a gun fires???? :confused:

All this time I've always wondered what that stuff was flying out of the side of my rifle when I pull the trigger. I guess I need to send it back to the factory, because obviously, there is something wrong with mine. :dogkeke:

Actually they recommend you just turn in every firearm that does that to your local Police Department,
    and consider yourself lucky that you didn't die or kill anyone while owning such a dangerous object.
    Also never buy another gun.

highstandard40

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    When liberals are this stupid, how do you insult them?

Of course they're that stupid..............they're Liberals. One goes hand in hand with the other. It's kinda like the old saying................

"When your 20 years old, if you're not a Liberal, you don't have a heart............When you reach 50, if you are not Conservative, you don't have a brain"

Some of us learn much younger.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Signs of Anti-Gunner Weakness as NRA Meeting Shines
    While the NRA displays its strength at its Annual Meeting in Indianapolis, Michael Bloomberg is proving the old adage "there are just some things that money cannot buy." The self-anointed gun control Super Nanny's latest anti-gun groups--Moms Demand Action and Everytown for Gun Safety--are having even worse luck than his first one, Mayors Against Illegal Guns (MAIG).

As we have noted elsewhere in this alert, Bloomberg's new $50 million "grassroots" effort is off to a shaky start with its social media campaign. Now, the New York Times reports that former Pennsylvania governor Tom Ridge, an "assault weapon" ban supporter, "has unexpectedly resigned from the board of Michael R. Bloomberg's new gun control effort, citing his discomfort with some of the political work the group has been planning." Read More

LaSpecks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La
    ^^^^^^^
    Ahhh hahaha....I never saw that one. I just can't understand how a person like that could manage to successfully make it through law school or even high school for that matter.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Let's ban these things I don't know or understand
    b/c I don't know or understand them!

What is sad is that if you just sit down
    and think(and you won't have to think hard)
    but just think about all the jobs that you know of
    right off hand, that require 5 times more intelligence
    than this ELECTED OFFICIAL has.

THAT my friends, is scary.

This is a STATE Representative, a Congresswoman.
    http://degette.house.gov/

Top Bottom