Where to buy knives on the net?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eagle359

AARP Newbie
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Terrytown, LA
    I am looking for a new place to shop for a few knives(Cold Steel, SOG, CRKT, and Bark River) on the net. If you have a good place please let me know.

Thanks,

John

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    knifeworks.com

Located right here in Louisiana....

Alternately newgraham.com

These are two of the better on-line knife dealers to order from....Both are extremely popular with knife enthusiasts across the various online knife forums.

Last edited:

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    If you are looking for the larger lines such as Cold Steel and/or CKRT, etc. then try midwayusa, cheaperthandirt, etc.

The larger sites tend to be cheaper than the specialized knife sites in my experience. Simple factor of larger purchases at wholesale resulting in cheaper pricing at retail. And you usually don't have to wait squat for shipping times.

As an additional thought, unless you are going for custom or semi custom builders, a LOT of the larger line makers (see above and include Buck, Gerber, et al) will have the exact same pricing on their websites direct as you will find through brokers.

Just a thought or three. Hope this helps.

yamatitan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    Another vote for knifeworks their prices are usually about the same as ordering out of state with taxes and shipping including. Best part is standard shipping is like next day for me. If I order on the weekend they ship it out monday and I receive it tuesday.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    knifeworks.com

Located right here in Louisiana....

Alternately newgraham.com

These are two of the better on-line knife dealers to order from....Both are extremely popular with knife enthusiasts across the various online knife forums.

+ 1 for Knifeworks.com a great guy who knows his business and he's here in La. I've bought from him many times. I've also bought a lot from Roy aka Bayou Blades, but he sells at the gun shows and does not have a web site.

Top Bottom