Where to buy used rifles?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ditto1958

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2013
    West Monroe
    Where are good places to find used firearms in the Monroe/West Monroe are? I particularly like lever guns and .22's.

Also, where are good places in LA to take a day trip to shop for guns? Simmons in Bastrop and Spotted Dog in Columbia are nice, but I need somewhere new. Any suggestions would really be appreciated.

Lone Ranger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    You might go by Tyner-Petrus. They have 2 stores-one Monroe and one in West Monroe. Their phone numbers are 318-322-4474 and 318-388-3788. Also visit the pawn shops as they sometimes have good deals.

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    I know when I go up to West Monroe to visit my mom, I frequent Cash America Pawn and occasionally find some deals. A1(?) Pawn is another or any of the pawnshops there you can find deals occasionally. Also try to never pay the asking price and always ask what kind of deal you can get even if its only cutting the tax off. Simmons, TP Outdoors, Cabelas , etc. are not known for the benevolence on pricing but just like with the pawn shops you can occasionally find some deals. Try to hit the pawnshops at the end of the month if possible but you may only find the deals when the item is first put out for sale. One benefit of the pawnshops is you can always put it on layaway and have 90 days to complete the purchase if you don't have the funds available to make the purchase right then.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom