Where to get Glock 23 fixed??? Defective..Damit!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crewdawg

F-15 Eagle Crew Chief
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Amite, LA
    I need to figure out how to go about returning my Glock to the manufacturer to fix a defect. I didn't know about the defect until speaking with someone at school today. He told me that guns kill people and are responsible for most of the violence in today's society and I told him that that sucks because my Glock has never jumped up and tried to go shooting people. I told him that my firearm must be defective and I asked him if he knew where I could go to get it fixed.

Funnily enough, he didn't like that! :mamoru:

So, is my Glock defective? I'll have to check out my other guns too because they haven't tried to shoot anybody yet although I just got the Glock 27 and the Ruger LCP in the past week, so maybe they haven't gotten around to it yet. Hmmm, I'll have to watch them in the coming weeks.

Seriously though, I never though that I would get to use that line about my gun being defective but sure enough, I had the chance today. It was awesome seeing his face. :rofl:

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Well, my H&k's must be afflicted with the same malady. :( Although, I did catch my Taurus trying to sneak out the back door the other day, so it must be ok. ;)

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    This sort of behavior in guns is triggered (ahem) by too much time kept locked away in safes or hidden beneath carry garments. If you take them out once in awhile and let them run free in the sunshine, they become much more docile and are in too good a mood to harm anyone.

crewdawg

F-15 Eagle Crew Chief
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Amite, LA
    I don't know if I do want to get them fixed of the defect because I'm worried about the legal ramifications. What would I do if I come home and find that the firearm decided to go out by itself for a while? What would I do if it came back and walked through the door with blood on the muzzle?

Pacioli

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Well, my H&k's must be afflicted with the same malady. :( Although, I did catch my Taurus trying to sneak out the back door the other day, so it must be ok. ;)

Interesting. Apparently the defect is not liimited to the plastic guns. I'm going to have to check my Kimber.

jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    The address to the place that fixes Glocks coincidently is the same as my address. Huh, weird! :chuckles:If you want your Glock fixed, you will have to send it in. Unfortunately, it will probably be defective and will not be able to be returned.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Every time I hear some loser try & use the stupid "arguement" that "guns are responsible for so much murder & violence", it makes me want to hurl. It also reminds me that these people are typical of the liberal mindset that we are in no way responsible for our own actions- and that they apply this mentality to everything from popping out illegitimate children they won't pay for like gangbusters to committing crimes, including murder with a gun. There will always be someone or something else to blame, in their twisted little minds.....
    Michael Savage is correct: Without a doubt, liberalism is a mental disorder.

Glad you put this dimwit in his place.:hi5:

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    I don't know if I do want to get them fixed of the defect because I'm worried about the legal ramifications. What would I do if I come home and find that the firearm decided to go out by itself for a while? What would I do if it came back and walked through the door with blood on the muzzle?

Repeat after me:
    "My baby is a good boy."

"He wouldn't never do nothing like that."

"Why you trying to frame my baby?"

Practice this in front of a mirror or have a friend video you so you can critique yourself later. You have to be able to pull this off on the first take. ;)

Top Bottom