Where to get grips made

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crippy02

Woodsman and Father
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Saint Francisville
    Hey guys,

I have an OLD pistol I want to get restored. Ok, so maybe not wild wild west old, but the company that made it has been out of business for longer than I've been alive, so it's old, m'kay? For any old gun buffs, it an Unique Arms (French) .22 auto pistol. Little bitty thing. It still barely has the original plastic grips, but they're cracking and breaking and falling off. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get some grips made for it. I am going to send it out to be restored and re-finished, but the grips are not salvageable, unfortunately.

Any help would be appreciated, this pistol has family history and it's a shame to see it in its current condition. In a nutshell, it was my Great great Aunt's pistol, my Grandfather stole it from her when he was a boy to keep her from shooting my Great Great uncle with it for being a perpetual drunk. the pistol's been handed down since then, and now it's mine. It still shoots like a dream, I can pick a target and hit where i point, so I'd love for it to be back in good looking condition.

thanks guys.

Blackhawk

Blackhawk
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Pollock LA
    Bob's Gun Shop in Arkansas lists just about every other part for the Unique, except the grips. Might want to contact them anyway cause they are always improving their inventory.

http://www.gun-parts.com/unique/

Edit: They do have grips for the Unique, depends on the model.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112
    Top Bottom