Which member is using Hwy 10 as a shooting lane ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    " At the scene deputies seized a loaded AK-47 assault rifle "

My question is.with all the LEO around,why doesn't any of them tell the reporter or news crew
    that is is not a rifle and in fact is an ak 47 pistol,draco?Do LEO not know or they just never
    get in 2 words with these news crews?Everyone seems to blame the news crews.Is it them or
    just most everyone still has no idea the difference in an AK pistol and an AK rifle?

buzzworm

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Picayune Ms.

My question is.with all the LEO around,why doesn't any of them tell the reporter or news crew
    that is is not a rifle and in fact is an ak 47 pistol,draco?Do LEO not know or they just never
    get in 2 words with these news crews?Everyone seems to blame the news crews.Is it them or
    just most everyone still has no idea the difference in an AK pistol and an AK rifle?

You want truth, from the media, about guns?

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker

The LEO do not play reporter and the reporter does not play LEO.

wildmanleblanc

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2012
    Batchelor Louisiana
    It does not matter what kind of assault rifle are look alike they were using, a bunch of brain dead red necks going around shooting at street signs is just the kind of ammo the anti-gunners need to help there cause.

LA_LEO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    The PIO gives the media the facts. The media relates what THEY want the public to know about the story. It is never how the PIO and the Dept. wish to convey it to the public in which they serve. Well maybe only 99% of the time it is skewed, I'll give them that.

Top Bottom