White people to the back!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    We've had a black president for 8 years, and the black populous thinks the POLICE officers are the modern criminals.

From CR Rants... If you can't decipher it let me know, and I'll write it in English.

"The time wite dominanse is over. Face it we collard peeple have ben taking over and now peeple of collar are the dominanse ones . Who dominanse sports or the witehouse, collard peeple. Now we got the welf and power. Blackpower has dafeetet wite power."

Last edited:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    From CR Rants... If you can't decipher it let me know, and I'll write it in English.

"The time wite dominanse is over. Face it we collard peeple have ben taking over and now peeple of collar are the dominanse ones . Who dominanse sports or the witehouse, collard peeple. Now we got the welf and power. Blackpower has dafeetet wite power."

WTF did I just read?

Also, I'm struggling to watch the DNC right now, and why the hell is the VP elect speaking in spanish? Last I checked, we were in America! Why don't they try to appeal to the people that work hard, pay taxes, and are here LEGALLY!

And yesterday was shameful, they had the mothers of all the thugs who attacked police officers and failed, yet not one family member of a police officer that died due to hatred and racism.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    And yesterday was shameful, they had the mothers of all the thugs who attacked police officers and failed, yet not one family member of a police officer that died due to hatred and racism.

Preaching to the choir, I don't know why they constantly feed the fire.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Preaching to the choir, I don't know why they constantly feed the fire.

Today, they are speaking in spanish, and the black people on instagram are giving me hell on it. WTF, damn autocrats. They are professionals with very good salaries, yet, they still vote for the group that wants to take their money away. Then you hear them complain about taxes etc when their check comes in.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Obama just said there isn't a man/woman on this earth, that's more qualified to run this nation. Not Himself, or Bill included!!!! WTF? if she was more qualified then himself, why did he run against her in '08 then?

Now he's trashing Donald, saying he isn't a facts or plan man.

obryap

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2015
    Paulina, LA
    WTF did I just read?

Also, I'm struggling to watch the DNC right now, and why the hell is the VP elect speaking in spanish? Last I checked, we were in America! Why don't they try to appeal to the people that work hard, pay taxes, and are here LEGALLY!

I turned the TV off, I thought it was Univision or something

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    I heard they weren't allowing the American the flag at the DNC so they wouldn't offend anyone. I can't bring myself to watch it for more than a minute at a the time to verify. I have seen several other flags being waved, but not the American one... Everyone there should be arrested and tried for treason.

Last edited:

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Last I checked, we were in America! Why don't they try to appeal to the people that work hard, pay taxes, and are here LEGALLY!

Because people like that don't show up and vote on election day . Sad , but true . They pander to every demographic that has an axe to grind . Those people vote !

xobelkcat

tacklebox
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Jul 6, 2007
    Slidell, Louisiana
    The reason for the 2nd amendment was that the founding fathers didn’t trust the government not to turn against the people.

Straight from the Declaration of Independence...

We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness... to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from THE CONSENT OF THE GOVERNED... whenever ANY FORM OF GOVERNMENT becomes destructive to these ends it is the RIGHT of the PEOPLE to alter or ABOLISH it and institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its power in such from as to them shall seem most likely to affect their SAFTY and HAPPINESS.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Straight from the Declaration of Independence...

We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness... to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from THE CONSENT OF THE GOVERNED... whenever ANY FORM OF GOVERNMENT becomes destructive to these ends it is the RIGHT of the PEOPLE to alter or ABOLISH it and institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its power in such from as to them shall seem most likely to affect their SAFTY and HAPPINESS.

I think we've already let the Government get too big.

Top Bottom