Who can dissamble a pistol being aimed at them by a cop?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    A ninja? A super ninja?

THE Super Ninja?

Or just some actor in Hollywood using a fake gun that is rigged to fall apart if someone grabs the slide?

I'm going with option 4, Alex.

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    I can't disassemble a handgun aimed at me by a cop, but I can do something else just as cool.... lose conciousness.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    I do it all the time.... just for fun..... I'm just a badass like that.

Sometimes, I practice in the hood. I just walk in the bad parts of town and a bad guy pulls a gun.... I detail strip it right there before he can pull the trigger.

That's right. Me -------> :ninja:

You ------> :bowdown:

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Chuck-norris1.jpg

This guy can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    You were watching Lethal Weapon 4 weren't you?

No, I watched Sunday's Miami CSI On Demand last night and a female assassin did it to the dumb redneck cop's gun. I didn't bother rewinding to see what kind it was, probably a SIG.

Ah, according to http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/CSI:_Miami_-_Season_9

Det. Frank Tripp (Rex Linn) uses a SIG-Sauer P226 as his duty weapon during Season 9.

Not to endorse any sales of tin foil, but the show does sometimes lean towards anti gun, and that character is always right in the middle of it. Not saying this is, but just maybe the writers were trying to say "Well look at the tough professional being disarmed, you shouldn't own guns they don't help!".

This guy:
    rex-linn1.jpg

I'm sorry, I'm just prejudice against people that appear to not have any teeth even though they do.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    The real question in my mind is how could he let someone get that close without pulling the trigger.

A girl died in a club, the autopsy guy at the scene determined within 2 minutes that she was poisoned with a nerve agent (eye roll) and they heard a woman showing the same symptoms took a cab. They call the cab company and go to the address where she was dropped off.

It was an abandoned office building, he & a female csi go in guns drawn, and separate. He sees the assassin, she is showing signs that she was dosed with the poison but he isn't sure if she is innocent or what, he continually walks towards her and then she ninjas the hell out of him.

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    A girl died in a club, the autopsy guy at the scene determined within 2 minutes that she was poisoned with a nerve agent (eye roll) and they heard a woman showing the same symptoms took a cab. They call the cab company and go to the address where she was dropped off.

It was an abandoned office building, he & a female csi go in guns drawn, and separate. He sees the assassin, she is showing signs that she was dosed with the poison but he isn't sure if she is innocent or what, he continually walks towards her and then she ninjas the hell out of him.

Stupid kids and their wild party drugs...... Haha.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom