Who sells magpul phone cases?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Jims has them but I get mine from gmshooter who's a sponsor on here. Very fast shipping, great price and a pleasure to deal with. I've gotten 3 Magpul cases from him.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    It's a $10 phone case with Magpul written on it. I prefer my Lifeproof case and the high level of protection it provides my iPhone.

JR1572

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    It's a $10 phone case with Magpul written on it. I prefer my Lifeproof case and the high level of protection it provides my iPhone.

JR1572

I'll see your Lifeproof and raise you a Otterbox Armor! :dogkeke:

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge

JR1572

Haven't you constantly had to have Lifeproof replace parts of your case that broke? Good thing they have a good warranty. My Magpul case is the best cheap case I've ever used. It's far superior to Chinese silicon sleeves it competes with in this price range and is quite protective while remaining light and thin. And I've never broken it or needed to get it replaced.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Haven't you constantly had to have Lifeproof replace parts of your case that broke? Good thing they have a good warranty. My Magpul case is the best cheap case I've ever used. It's far superior to Chinese silicon sleeves it competes with in this price range and is quite protective while remaining light and thin. And I've never broken it or needed to get it replaced.

Yes Chad, I have. I have the uncanny ability to break everything I touch. Having a company that stands behind their product even when it's broken due to me being clumsy says a lot. If I'm breaking these cases I would have broken the phone if it was in a Magpul case.

People but those cases because they think they're cool and have Magpul written on them.

There are better options out there. Lifeproof is one of them.

JR1572

mr.z28

learning...
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    BR, LA
    there's no better option of $10 Debbie downer...big difference between a $70 life proof and a $10 magpul case...apples to oranges...

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Yes Chad, I have. I have the uncanny ability to break everything I touch. Having a company that stands behind their product even when it's broken due to me being clumsy says a lot. If I'm breaking these cases I would have broken the phone if it was in a Magpul case.

People but those cases because they think they're cool and have Magpul written on them.

There are better options out there. Lifeproof is one of them.

JR1572

I agree if you drop your phone a lot Lifeprood or Otterbox are better choices. But for those of us who don't and still want some protection the Magpul case is really a great one, and is significantly cheaper. I didn't buy one simply because it said Magpul.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    I agree if you drop your phone a lot Lifeprood or Otterbox are better choices. But for those of us who don't and still want some protection the Magpul case is really a great one, and is significantly cheaper. I didn't buy one simply because it said Magpul.

I'm sure that and the $10 price tag had a lot to do with it.

I drop my phone a lot. I'm out in the weather a lot to. My 3 year old savage child plays games on my phone. I like to protect my investment.

JR1572

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    They all have their good points. I've owned damn near all of them. :o

But I can tell you this: I won't buy another brand/model as long as Otterbox has an Armor Series available for the phone I have. I finally found something I could take WHEREVER I go and not have to worry about the well-being of my iPhone...

(Yeah- they HAD BEEN selling them for $90-100 in some places- but I found mine on Ebay for $65, new in box- and they're lower, now.....)

6cyclone6

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    BATON ROUGE
    I typically don't even use a case. It's a good size, price really wasn't a concern. I would've paid $50 for it simply because its an American product from a company I want to support. I'm stocked with mags, and not in the market for furniture.

speedster

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I've got a magpul case. Best $10 I ever spent on my iphone.

If I had a job/lifestyle where I needed a tank for a phone then I'd be up to spend $70+ for a case, until then I'll happily rock my FDE iphone that matches my AR now :fawk:

Top Bottom