Who thinks they don't have Road Rage !!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Full background check, fingerprints, they follow up with your DR who signed off on it, and proof of disability required, such as medical records and what not.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Loud bass is my pet peeve. Every time I have one shaking my truck I'm wishing for a flash bang to toss in their window. I've even been tempted to pick a few of the paperweight grenades at the army surplus store. Just yell 'Grenade' and toss it in their window! It'd be worth the $5 or whatever just to see their expressions as they're scampering out the car!

Isaac-1

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2011
    DeRidder LA
    I think there are things that can get to anyone, about a decade ago I was driving down a 2 lane major highway (fairly straight section, with a few small hills) in my '99 Mustang GT (relevant in a minute) I was in a bit more of a rush to get somewhere than I should have been, when I came up upon a set of slow moving vehicles, over the course of a few minutes I leap frog my way up to what I thought was the front of the line, where I found myself behind a half ton pickup truck with about a ton of junk in the back which would speed up and then slow back down. As it turns out there were a couple of teenagers in a car in front of the truck keeping it from passing, which I spotted when I passed the loaded down truck, my first thought was Oh $#!. when I saw a '99+ white Mustang, I then saw the puff of black smoke from their single exhaust pipe (V6) when they hit the gas. (at the time the V8 powered GT had 80 more HP than the V6, I will let you do the math on overtaking speed, plus HP).

This however is not the end of the story, a couple of weeks later I hear a story about an incident involving the local sheriff driving an unmarked car on his way to a meeting in the neighboring parish getting stuck behind a white mustang being driven by a couple of teenagers...

Top Bottom