WHY??? Senate Tosses out Welfare/Drug Testing Bill!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Republican John LaBruzzo says random screening would help break the cycle of addiction among welfare recipients. But critics say it is inaccurate - and potentially racist - to assume that people on welfare use more drugs than the general population.

RACIST??? if ALL recipients are tested, how is that racist? what a crock. what a bunch of spineless weasels we have in the state senate. the only explanation could be fear of retaliation from their voter base, which is sad because that means they think they all represent more drug addicts on welfare than taxpayers!

http://www.wafb.com/story/14952226/senate-rejects-bill-to-drug-test-welfare-seekers

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    Hell, all working people who collect checks and work for bigger corporations are subject to drug screens anytime. Just a few more years it will not pay to work, thank you, you liberal bastard politicians, go have another sex session with your media buddies, thats all I got to say bout that !!!

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    That's just crazy. RACIST?!?

I think you called it though, no one wants to jeprodize their careers being our lifetime leaders.

operator223

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    the problem is that the receivers of welfare and foodstamps VOTE !! thats the problem. politicians are in it for the money and power, that's all. I dont see too many standing up and doing what's right !!

too many of these lying filthy theivin cockroachs forgot whom their employer is --> We The People !!!!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    They need to make up their minds. How can they claim that assuming people on welfare use more drugs than the general population is "racist"-

.....and then say crime in the poor community flourishes largely due to the fact that they are.....poor?? :doh:

some_goat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baker/Central area
    Why would u wanna loose some voters , or try to pick some up . Thats the only reason i see for them dropping it . Spineless ***** , i had high hopes when i saw this in the news a while back .

stancel

Swamp Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Carriere, MS
    He did what just about all politicians do. He did the math, determined what would most likely get him the votes to continue his career of sucking on the tax payers tit, and voted accordingly.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Wow, what a group of cowards and racists. Just what olivs24 said, it's racist that the libs assume that all welfare recipients are black. I guess there are no white people on welfare, huh?

jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    The "Voters" are multiplying at a rate much faster than the "taxpayers" can keep up with. Black, white, purple; it doesn't matter. As long as people with good morals and a hard work ethic are out numbered by those who want to take the easy route, there is nothing else we can do except work harder to reverse it. We have to stand up to these people and take back what is ours and let them go squander away their lives elsewhere. If I knew that I wouldn't go to jail, I would stop paying my taxes right now and defund these idiots!

Top Bottom