Why would you do this?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CPL_Primeaux

AK-holic
    May 28, 2012
    Lafayette ,Slidell,Abbeville
    I mean , if you didnt know any better about what was going on , asked some questions then get all kinds of stupid comments and videos and pictures of people clapping wouldnt you get a little pissed?

There are to many forum trolls and trolls **** me off, its nothing about thick or thin skin . Everyone has something that pisses them off. Just remove me from this dumb ass site . I need to get out more anyway .

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Holy crap...I agree that credit should be given where credit is due, but not everyone wants to be in the spotlight. To give an example, at church the Sunday before 4 July, the pastor asked all the vets to stand up, and I didn't effing want to. Neither did my wife. We did, because I saw my dad about to pester me and/or do the whole pointing at us thing, anyway, so we figure what the hell and stood up. I don't WANT recognition from the masses. I'm not going to LIE if asked about being veteran, and our car has a veteran plate(kinda weird considering what I'm saying now), but that can be taken as if I'm driving my parents' car, because I don't look the part. I just don't like drawing that kind of attention to myself and avoid it whenever possible. I always hated introducing myself in classes because they would always ask what you did before, and my last job was military.

Anyway, way off topic now, but seriously, maybe SCAR didn't want the credit? If he comes in and says, "yeah, someone ****ed me over, and I want credit," that's one thing.

CPL_Primeaux

AK-holic
    May 28, 2012
    Lafayette ,Slidell,Abbeville
    Look what these moderators did to me? i wrote this guide on how to get the cheapest ammo everytime and they pulled some dirty **** on me.

http://i.imgur.com/ETNPd.jpg

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/s...ch-Ammo-Online

tell me that aint' some sneaky, just plain wrong **** to pull. especially in a community like this where we're all supposed to band together and tell the government to shove it for behavior similar to this. it's ridiculous man.

Thats what I got from Scar. I didnt copy paste it, so it may be one or two words off but this is almost to the exact what he wrote. So I had no idea what was happening. Im done now. Im tired of arguing about this. I dont think anything will come of it other than more trolls posting their"funny sarcastic" pictures like they are bad asses.

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    Thats all that had to be said. No one explained that right away . Instead I was called a drama queen and sarcastically told next time we will ask your permission. I had no idea what was going on thats why I was asking questions. I did ask Scar but have not heard from him . I thkn hes working.

I mean , if you didnt know any better about what was going on , asked some questions then get all kinds of stupid comments and videos and pictures of people clapping wouldnt you get a little pissed?

There are to many forum trolls and trolls **** me off, its nothing about thick or thin skin . Everyone has something that pisses them off. Just remove me from this dumb ass site .

You don't have to be removed. Just stop posting. But you won't. Your stereotype never has that kind of conviction.

Is this how every last one of your posts is going to play out. This isn't your first:

1. You post highly overblown, accusatory melodrama.
    2. People call you out on it. They do it sarcastically, due to the fact the implied accusation is so flat out dumb.
    3. You back-peddle:

"I don't know what I said?"
    "Oh me, Oh my!"
    "I post to enlighten the BS staff and for the good of us all."

You see your own pattern, right? It's called playing the victim.

Last edited:

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    You don't have to be removed. Just stop posting. But you won't. Your stereotype never has that kind of conviction.

Is this how every last one of your posts is going to play out. This isn't your first:

1. You post highly overblown, accusatory melodrama.
    2. People call you out on it. They do it sarcastically, due to the fact the implied accusation is so flat out dumb.
    3. You back-peddle:

"I don't know what I said?"
    "Oh me, Oh my!"
    "I post to enlighten the BS staff and for the good of us all."

You see your own pattern, right? It's called playing the victim.

Is there ANY WAY to get THIS stickied??

BenCarp27

I feel like an old man...
    Aug 3, 2010
    New Orleans Area, Southshore
    I might be missing something here, mainly because I'm not a forum guru, but you, and apparently now your friend Scars, are upset because the context of the post was changed without offering due credit?
    However, off to the left, the screenshot I looked at had it listed as being posted by your said friend. Wouldn't that be considered some sort of proof of credit? Letting others know who posted it? Or is that something that was changed?

Either way, the moderator stated he wrote to your friend and they came to a mutual agreement to rewrite and 'sticky' the post.
    As far as the "we're all here to be one group and look what the moderators did" crap. Seriously? Step back and read that again.
    We are all here to stand together and fight the government. First of all, I thought we were all here to discuss firearms and shooting sports, with political conversations taking place in a separate section of the site. But, if by some strange twist of fate, Spanky's firearms forum has somehow morphed into a forum meant to wage political war against the government, and you truly believed this, why are you upset? The information was rewritten and stickied for the benefit of mankind, or the militia, or whatever it is you think this group of members should be.
    You're coming across as being butt hurt because you picked trash out of the aisle and the teacher didn't call you to the front and give you an award. Or this case, your friend.
    If this was really about the supposed "good of the whole", then you shouldn't care how it was done as long as it was done.
    Then you're going to get butt hurt again because members here don't understand why this is an issue, openly tell you so.
    Your first posts was accusatory and came across as being posted in angst from some perceived wrong.
    In my opinion, it just seemed like a childish way of conducting yourself.
    You could have gotten the answers you were looking for by sending a polite PM to the moderators in question, and they would have been more than happy to discuss it privately with you.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom