Will Hayden arrested again TODAY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    And we're comparing gay people to pedophiles now? Seriously? All the gay people I know have never raped anyone...

Easy fella! It's not what you think. :p

eggplant33
    LAPosts:1
    Last Post: August 28th, 2014
    Last Active: August 28th, 2014

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Man if it wasn't against the rules, this would be a good time for someone to drop a WTS link in here.

Time Stamp 10:51am: There are currently 43 users browsing this thread. (39 members and 4 guests)

Just saying!
    ;)

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I've tried to keep quiet about this but I just can't believe how ridiculous people's reactions are...

When the story first came out, no one could possibly believe a child could be molested and it must be some lying bitch, now that they do the people who work in the shop are getting death threats, people who have nothing to do with will hayden or the life he chose to lead. As for money, most people there were getting nothing besides regular pay, and those who were payed for tv such as will hayden and co, were managing it so badly they were broke anyway. It was not even a factor here. I'm glad people are finally accepting the truth and that this girl will get help, but people need to control themselves and wait for justice to be served. There's no need to form a lynch mob or to threaten random red jacket employees...

And we're comparing gay people to pedophiles now? Seriously? All the gay people I know have never raped anyone...

welcome to bayoushooter!

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    Easy fella! It's not what you think. :p

eggplant33
    LAPosts:1
    Last Post: August 28th, 2014
    Last Active: August 28th, 2014

His username isn't capitalized...we know what that means....;)

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Somebody had better say something philosophical or provocative! We are getting near that magical 11 page mark!

You know what happens!?! :(

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    His username isn't capitalized...we know what that means....;)

Boy! Did you just toss up one I could launch out of the park here! :rofl:

It's probably even too evil for me to write! It would mostly likely get me banned! But it would be funny!

PM me if you want to see it! :mamoru:

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Just saw the article on MSN. Nothing like being famous for this kind of s**t! Guilty or not, I wouldn't want this hanging over my head. I can see it now: in prison two hands on his shoulders and someone behind him saying: "neva been dun befoe"? :confused:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Just saw the article on MSN. Nothing like being famous for this kind of s**t! Guilty or not, I wouldn't want this hanging over my head. I can see it now: in prison two hands on his shoulders and someone behind him saying: "neva been dun befoe"? :confused:

Okay! Back to seriousness!

Don't believe that horse **** about prison populations targeting child molesters or pedophiles any different in there. They are all scumbags in prison! (Except for the .00001% that are truly innocent).

If a child molester gives a murderer a free pack of cigarettes; he's as right as rain. From then on, sex would be consensual.

eggplant33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Covington, LA
    Yeah, I'm having a hard time being lighthearted about this. Not only is what happened to the victims horrifying, now somehow anyone who's ever come into contact with will hayden is an associate child molester. I just hope more people can keep cool heads about this and realize that he is the criminal, not his family or friends or costars or employees.

Last edited:

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    I know the feeling, the tv stays on Disney Jr, Nick jr, and sprout 99% of the time, and if I'm watching it any right now, it's on sports center, and my 5 year daughter says the other day "really dad we watching sports center again" lol nah I'm done here you go baby watch what you want.

Glad to see, I'm not the only one who lost the control of the remote. LOL!

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Yeah, I'm having a hard time being lighthearted about this. Not only is what happened to the victims horrifying, now somehow anyone who's ever come into contact with will hayden is an associate child molester. I just hope more people can keep cool heads about this and realize that he is the criminal, not his family or friends or costars or employees.

if they knew it was going on (as kris's facebook post suggests) I'd argue that he should be charged. Allowing any child to go through something like that makes you a spineless POS.

just my .02

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

There will always be whacko's threatening innocent associates in these incidents. Again, internet justice adjudicated in real time at it's finest!

The victims deserve all the sympathy; I've seen how deeply that scars people. Women (particularly if it is from a very young age), have it the toughest.

eggplant33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Covington, LA
    I definitely think it would have been a good thing to come forward about it, but I wouldn't blame Kris if he didn't. Will frequently threatens people and no doubt a report would have many people in harm's way, Kris, Stephanie and the child. It's a precarious situation and hindsight is 20/20.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    if they knew it was going on (as kris's facebook post suggests) I'd argue that he should be charged. Allowing any child to go through something like that makes you a spineless POS.

just my .02

I feel the exact same way. Anyone remember this?

penn-state-logo.jpg

Whether or not that's the case here, I do not know. But if it is, I have zero sympathy.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

just my .02

So when is a DA, or prosecutor, or detective on here going to step up and tell us why they can't be charged? I really want to know!

Now they are apparently implying they knew in public on the internet?!? Huh?

eggplant33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Covington, LA
    There will always be whacko's threatening innocent associates in these incidents. Again, internet justice adjudicated in real time at it's finest!

The victims deserve all the sympathy; I've seen how deeply that scars people. Women (particularly if it is from a very young age), have it the toughest.

I might argue that boys have it worse since they frequently have their strength of character and sexuality questioned when they come forward with abuse, but there's really no point in playing the oppression olympics. It all sucks.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I feel the exact same way. Anyone remember this?

Penn State

Whether or not that's the case here, I do not know. But if it is, I have zero sympathy.

Well, that sack of **** Paterno, avoided prison (cause he went up and died), but they clobbered his reputation pretty good. Everyone else got either sued, fired, fined, and they are all losers in that town too.

Top Bottom