will there ever be .22 again?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    They do Snookie. I just got 600 rds of mini mags. Its what I squirrel hunt with! Blazer was good to go by the way!

Groovy...Congrats:}

Maybe I'll get my Blazer's on Monday lol

I think BROWN runs on Presidents Day...hopefully the train does and won't be late again :}

al89ihx5mi7actztulf6.png

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Covington got in a case of them. Two of the boxes went under the counter for them to keep to offer to gun buyers. They also got in a couple of cases of Aguila subsonic that was priced at $4 something per 50 rounds and there were some Winchester? rat shot rounds for over $10/50. Those are probably still there. One employee commented that there are still people every weekday at the doors looking for .22lr.

Ferrara Fire

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2013
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Brown is running tomorrow. We get a bunch of guys that swing by EVERY DAY asking if we have .22lr.

I wish I could buy at what these big guys are buying at, but I buy what I can get, and it sells quickly.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    Just got lucky on slick guns took me damn near 3 weeks with the email alerts to be able to get some I guess with the time of day too many people had forks in hand when these came up off backorder.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    That's the same stuff I have coming from Cabelas. Never ran it before always liked winchester wildcat in my buckmark and mark III. Anyone experience any primer issues?

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Yes, the price of the ammo went up $3. The shipping went up because the shipping charges are based upon the total of the order. You might want to consider applying for the Cabela's visa card if you think you will be ordering often. They are offering a flat rate of $5 for shipping using promo code CLUBFIVE. I can't drive there and back for $5.

Top Bottom