WINNSBORO GUN CLUB USPSA match 4/1/12

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tjohn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2011
    Our monthly USPSA match is scheduled for Sunday 4/1/12. Usually 100-125 rounds, 4 stages plus classifier. Starts at 1:30 but be there at1:00 for squadding. We normally shoot steel on the first sunday but because of other conflicts steel with be changed changed for April, May, June. USPSA will be on the first sunday in April and May and second sunday in June. Hope to see all there.

mpl006

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Ruston
    I hope this isn't too late to ask for me to get the right amount before tomorrow but I forgot to ask until now. How much is the match fee?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aggieddad02

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Alexandria LA
    Terry and Crew, I really enjoyed shooting the match today, my first since the broken ankle. Everyone was very friendly to the new guy from the South. LOL To those of you in Chris' squad that I shot with thanks for the support. Looking forward to makng more matches in the future.

Walter

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Terry and Crew, I really enjoyed shooting the match today, my first since the broken ankle. Everyone was very friendly to the new guy from the South. LOL To those of you in Chris' squad that I shot with thanks for the support. Looking forward to makng more matches in the future.

Walter

How'd that ankle hold up for you? It looked nasty in the last picture I saw.

Aggieddad02

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Alexandria LA
    Sin, did pretty well. Started with hiking boots per doctor's suggestion but about mid-way through the match bottom of foot was uncomfortable so I changed to the old favorites. Going to get some inserts for the hiking boots. They are comfortable other than causing the bottom of feet some discomfort. Can always use the broken ankle excuse for poor performance LOL

Aggieddad02

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Alexandria LA
    I specifically asked him about some type of support and he told me to use the hiking boots. After that read a number of threads where others with ankle problems were using hiking boots. They are really light and comfortable. The problem wasn't evident until I had run about three stages. I am hoping the insoles will correct that.

kdycus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2011
    Sorry, no results today. Bad weather caused a stoppage midafternoon & now the princess must go to gymnastics. I'll get them finished tomorrow!

Top Bottom