Wireless for Hope.....Your Kidding Right???

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Cannon...I really hope you are a troll...cause I would be so really depressed to think any working tax paying citizen would agree with most of your drivel errr...I mean points

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Cannon...I really hope you are a troll...cause I would be so really depressed to think any working tax paying citizen would agree with most of your drivel errr...I mean points

It is unfair to judge a man's overall character on a few issues of which you may not believe or agree. I know he does not need me to stand up for him, but he, like most, is still learning. Yrdawg, you are an elder; it took me many years to realize what you already knew. Wisdom is indeed a beautiful thing.

James Cannon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Laffy

I do troll a lot :P But I don't think I have in this thread.

And Emporer, I don't need your apologetic condescension. Don't patronize me with your "he still has to grow up". I'm not some punk kid.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Yea, but come on. 99% of BayouShooters is "preaching to the choir" - what's that achieve? This place is hive-mind like a mufukka.

My,my, that is quite a cross you bear. Being forced to come back here day after day over these last 14 months to this little "rascist" nest of "hive-minded mufukka's". :rolleyes:
    At least you do admit you are a troll.:bravo: Congratulations on that. Problem is you're still being fed.

Last edited:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Every time I see the word Hope, Fairness, or Equality I grab my wallet. The problem with our current socio/political system is good behavior is punished and even vilified. Bad behavior is rewarded and even encouraged by crap like this cell phones for hope bull ****. To call successful people "greedy" because they want to keep their hard earned money is assinine and the current administration is doing it. There is an entire class in our society that thrive on our tax dollars. Even corporate America is in on it. I for one am tired of supporting deadbeats that produce even more deadbeat children.

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.
    every time i see the word hope, fairness, or equality i grab my wallet. The problem with our current socio/political system is good behavior is punished and even vilified. Bad behavior is rewarded and even encouraged by crap like this cell phones for hope bull ****. To call successful people "greedy" because they want to keep their hard earned money is assinine and the current administration is doing it. There is an entire class in our society that thrive on our tax dollars. Even corporate america is in on it. I for one am tired of supporting deadbeats that produce even more deadbeat children.

this x 1000

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2011
    Forget about pics! You can simply research this by contacting USAC

I was referring to THAT with the "pics or it didnt happen" part.

Sounds a bit farfetched to me.

Trust me... I don't wish my experience on anyone. Right now my home is under foreclosure because I opted to pay my contractors with my life savings. I made a choice. I paid the people who put in an honest day's work. It's not their fault that Wireless for Hope (Telecom Service Bureau) skipped out on paying us.

You can check the facts by contacting USAC based out of Washington, D.C., the Utility Commissions in both Missouri and Tennessee have also investigated the matter and put a stop to Telecom Service Bureau in their area. Their scumbag lawyer offered a $20K settlement if I retracted my statements and "REFUSE" to cooperate with state agencies and the FCC. AGAIN, I declined. I'm owed $40K and I stand behind my statement with proof I will share in court. Besides losing my home I've had insomia for nearly 5 months. It's taken a toll on my health. The dead cats, fish head and FB threats are all real as well.

www.WirelessForHope.org I consider them to be no better than RATS creeping in the night.
    rat-3.jpg

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2011
    Wireless For Hope Foundation www.WirelessForHope.org

Help me keep them out your state! Their biggest cash cow is New Orleans and Baton Rogue. CALL your State Utilities Commission and tell them you want them out. Contact USAC at: http://www.usac.org/about/tools/complaints/submit-complaint.aspx to file a complaint or express your concern.

FYI - United Way is a partner.

Wireless For Hope?
    The Wireless For Hope foundation was created to provide FREE cell phone service to qualifying families and individuals. We believe that having reliable cell phone service is a right not a privilege, and want to give you the freedom to communicate, without ever having to pay another cell phone bill again. Qualifying individuals receive a Free cell phone with 100 free rollover minutes. Each month another 100 free rollover minutes are added to your cell phone !

If anybody wants to contribute, their website is www.wirelessforhope.org....:rofl:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Honestly with the communications infrastructure already in place with service bombarding us at nearly every square foot of our most common existences, and with cell phones being so damned cheap anymore, it doesn't take much for a charitable philanthropist organization to work out a deal with a carrier to provide such a service.

With 100 minutes a month, it's not a terribly high load, and providing emergency services to the poor, elderly, or unemployed who might be cutting out cell phone service to pinch pennies until another job comes along, it's a no brainer.

There are people who abuse it, sure, but that's no reason to knock a noble cause. Giving on-hand emergency service to those in need is a HUGE benefit with little cost.

If we stopped helping our fellow man completely every time we discovered one person took a dime out of deception, we'd be in a much worse place. It's a horrible idea to close a food pantry which serves hundreds of needful and honest people just because a couple people went there who weren't in need, or didn't meet the requirements, just to save a buck that meant less to them than others.

I don't normaly agree witcha...this is however very true

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Wireless For Hope Foundation www.WirelessForHope.org

Help me keep them out your state! Their biggest cash cow is New Orleans and Baton Rogue. CALL your State Utilities Commission and tell them you want them out. Contact USAC at: http://www.usac.org/about/tools/complaints/submit-complaint.aspx to file a complaint or express your concern.

I see their arrogant reiepients strutting around with their stretched out necks. Haughty and proud. Demanding more of our hard earned money those ungrateful bastards. I'm not against helping a person who's down. But these POC's are able bodied and too proud to work. As I said earlier scum bag corporations are in on the action too.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Trust me... I don't wish my experience on anyone. Right now my home is under foreclosure because I opted to pay my contractors with my life savings. I made a choice. I paid the people who put in an honest day's work. It's not their fault that Wireless for Hope (Telecom Service Bureau) skipped out on paying us.

You can check the facts by contacting USAC based out of Washington, D.C., the Utility Commissions in both Missouri and Tennessee have also investigated the matter and put a stop to Telecom Service Bureau in their area. Their scumbag lawyer offered a $20K settlement if I retracted my statements and "REFUSE" to cooperate with state agencies and the FCC. AGAIN, I declined. I'm owed $40K and I stand behind my statement with proof I will share in court. Besides losing my home I've had insomia for nearly 5 months. It's taken a toll on my health. The dead cats, fish head and FB threats are all real as well.

Sorry to hear of your troubles. You did right paying the vendors. I hope you win big time in court.

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    Hollier said: " The problem with our current socio/political system is good behavior is punished and even vilified. Bad behavior is rewarded and even encouraged............. ".

Yup, you hit that nail on the head !

And, half of our "citizens" are too stupid to see the real truth !

Were it not for grandkids, I'd be retired on some beach down South right now !

leVieux

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I do troll a lot :P But I don't think I have in this thread.

And Emporer, I don't need your apologetic condescension. Don't patronize me with your "he still has to grow up". I'm not some punk kid.

Didn't offer; I didn't; and I don't know if you are or not.

But, you listed your age at 27 previously(I see youv'e since omitted). Guy, if you believe you have all the answers of the universe at 27 years old; your smarter, wiser, and more worldly than most. In retrospect, I was probably still a punk kid at 27; I thought I knew everything. I would bet many my age or older are just as humble as I am now.

As for being 27, you have a long way to go, enjoy it!

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    First off,,,,I agree with being agravated with the part about a cell phone is a right,,,,that statement does agravate me also. But,,,,I do think the idea about the cell phones being available for poor people is a good idea. I think the root driving force is similar to the program where some drug companies provide Rx's for low income people who can not afford some of their drugs. I personally can attest to that Rx program being a very good program which really helps people who need help with their Rx's. It was a lifesaver for me a few years back.
    In any case,,,,,the idea of providing cell phones is a noble idea,,,,but like all programs of this sort,,,,the parasites of society will always abuse it,,,,yet,,,,,they are the minority IMO,,,,not the norm. Many elderly citizens who are on a fixed income are in need of financial help,,,,,they were hard workers all of their life,,,,,they earned a modest income most of their life,,,,,,they were not parasites,,,,,,,they deserve a fricking 100 minutes of celll phone service IMO. It's not a big deal. It's not where our taxes are going IMO.

FWIW,,,,,,I think we sometimes can get a bit worked up when we see commercials like Wireless for Hope,,,,,,,but,,,,I am sure that this sort of thing is not where all of our taxes get wasted. The waste is in the big programs. Heck,,,,,the anger should be directed at the bailout of the big banks,,,,,,that was a trillion dollars. That was big money,,,,,wireless for hope is peanuts IMO.

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    if a private, non profit wants to take donations to give to poor people so they can get a cell phone, thats fine.. but not by forcefully taking a fee or tax from me so they can pay for others cell phone.. regardless if they are the elderly, poor blacks, or whites.. the problem is people get emotional when making decisions, so by not continuing the entitlement programs, we think people are going to start dying in the street and babies are gonna get thrown from apartment buildings.. to be honest, i don't know one person who is on government assistance, that can come up with a good enough excuse to say they need it... it's either self inflicted, taught by their parents, or a lack of education that fosters the growth of dependency.. everyone i know can earn a living to survive.. i have an 82 year old grandmother who (for the past month) climbed a ladder to pick figs so she can sell them for $10 a gallon.. she doesnt have to do this, but it tells me, age doesn't mean your drive to succeed plays a factor...

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    if a private, non profit wants to take donations to give to poor people so they can get a cell phone, thats fine.. but not by forcefully taking a fee or tax from me so they can pay for others cell phone.. regardless if they are the elderly, poor blacks, or whites.. the problem is people get emotional when making decisions, so by not continuing the entitlement programs, we think people are going to start dying in the street and babies are gonna get thrown from apartment buildings.. to be honest, i don't know one person who is on government assistance, that can come up with a good enough excuse to say they need it... it's either self inflicted, taught by their parents, or a lack of education that fosters the growth of dependency.. everyone i know can earn a living to survive.. i have an 82 year old grandmother who (for the past month) climbed a ladder to pick figs so she can sell them for $10 a gallon.. she doesnt have to do this, but it tells me, age doesn't mean your drive to succeed plays a factor...

I agree completely....

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Giving someone a helping hand, I have no problem with. It's month after month after month of hand outs that pisses me off.

Top Bottom