Woodside landfill question - Livingston Parish

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • john17427

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Oct 23, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I'm trying to haul off some post-flood trash from my mother in law's place near Holden. They don't seem to pick up roadside trash back where she lives. I don't live in Livingston Parish, but I have hauled trash for my father before and we needed to show proof of residency for him in Tangipahoa to get in there. Does anyone know how it works in Livingston? Can you haul to Woodside and do you have to show residency? We tried calling Woodside, but no one could seem to tell us where to go and the procedure. We just got bounced around. Any insight on this would be appreciated.

Persecutor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Denham Springs, La
    Email the Livingston OEP at a special email address they have for flood debris pickup: debris@lpgov.com
    Be sure to give them the correct street address and let them know you have curbside flood debris that has not been collected and they will schedule pickup. From personal experience, it works and the response was quick.
    As a last resort, yes you can use the wood side landfill. There is an area where the general public can self serve dump for a fee.

Top Bottom