World Series: Cubs or Indians?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • World Series Champs, who will it be?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    I hate both teams, so I am voting for the same asteroid that I pray to impact whenever the yankees and red sox play

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    So, no one else thinks all these games are rigged, like the NBA finals, to go to a Game 7 for the purpose of ticket and media sales?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    My dad is a huge baseball fan. My uncle pitched in the minors, his son pitched for Arkansas state...me, I pitched Dixie Youth and Babe Ruth league and loved it. So, suffice it to say, when the old man begged me to come watch the game with him I made the time. It was so worth it. I ain't seen my dad jump around like that in a lot of years. You'd have thought he played for the cubs.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    My dad is a huge baseball fan. My uncle pitched in the minors, his son pitched for Arkansas state...me, I pitched Dixie Youth and Babe Ruth league and loved it. So, suffice it to say, when the old man begged me to come watch the game with him I made the time. It was so worth it. I ain't seen my dad jump around like that in a lot of years. You'd have thought he played for the cubs.

Awesome!

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Great game. I usually only watch baseball during the playoffs. I was pulling for the Cubs just because its been son long and will all of the Curses that have crushed Cub fans over the years. What a great Series. One of the best Baseball games I have ever seen with so much on the line.

RG43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2016
    Covington, La
    That game shows why baseball is still one of America's great games, if no longer our pastime. That game had it all, very satisfying (unless you were an Indians fan...lol).

Top Bottom