Wtb affordable handgun for $100

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    You need a tactical slingshot

12155376_slingshot.jpg

derekthib

Rating - 90%
    18   2   0
    May 30, 2012
    Houma
    Houma weekly want ads has a 870 express for 100 bucks private sale. Cash America is the way to go regardless bc as mentioned above they have a great layaway program and a 30 day money back policy on firearms. I don't know anyone else with a gun return policy that long or that open.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Aimsurplus shows two different Moison's in the $100 range, plus the MN revolver at about the same price. I bet a local shop will order one for you if you can't find it for a bit more.
    The Moison's are .30 cal 5 shot bolt guns. They are fairly accurate and will outlast your grand kids. Downside is overpenetration. They will go through 3 of your neighbors homes if they don't hit anything solid. The revolver is an odd chambering but is again reliable. Not the best caliber but it beats a highpoint that might not fire. Buy one of these for now and save for a good used Remington 870. I'd rather not have you unarmed while trying to save!

Another option is to comb through your neighborhood pawn shops and bargain hard. Sometimes they are willing to deal. Maybe an old used .22 rifle or 12ga crack barrel (or even a 12ga bolt gun?) will come close to your budget. You can always resell them later if its not what you want.

EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I am a first time home owner and would like to purchase a firearm while still maintaining a budget my number is 225 7788121 pm me or text me

I'll sell you my Benjamin pellet gun for $100. It's more reliable than anything else you're going to find for the money you're wanting to pay. :eek3:

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    The problem is the crowd selling are probably selling stolen guns or guns used in other crimes. Sure you want to have those in your possession?
    Ask one of the cops working the buyback to run the serial number for you. Then you can see how fast that seller can run!

LaRelicHunter

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 21, 2012
    Denham Springs La
    I would rather carry a pocket knife than a hundred dollar firearm.
    Best thing to do is start a piggy bank and save up to at least 350 or so.
    There is a 375 dollar Sig on here that would be the best bang for your buck unless like a different user said get a cheap shotgun from Walmart. That would be at least a good home defense gun.
    If anyone offers you a gun for 100 dollars make sure you call and check the serial numbers.
    A stun gun is also a alternative till you save up?

Not intended to offend just my thoughts.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom