WTB: Complete stock for AR

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Not sure if you are looking for an A2 stock or what type.

The M4 style stocks a guy called Tic Toc sells them with castle nut, commercial tube, buffer, buffer spring, and the backplate for 57.99.

DPMS has the A2 kits and the skeletonized A2 kits in stock too.

If you are looking for local I know Precision has some stuff in the case but not complete. Most of them are just the stocks.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    who is this tic toc fella? I'm looking for something local

Oops. This belongs in firearm parts

Hey Sorry. I thought I posted. He has a running thread on AR15.com. He sells them for like 57.99 shipped or 53.99 for military, guard, former military of guard, and police I think.

VM 2

Swine flued
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 7, 2007
    Baton Rouge / NOLA
    Hey Sorry. I thought I posted. He has a running thread on AR15.com. He sells them for like 57.99 shipped or 53.99 for military, guard, former military of guard, and police I think.

Thanks for the heads up about this guy. I paypalled friday night and received it from hawaii this morning! That was quick shipping

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Thanks for the heads up about this guy. I paypalled friday night and received it from hawaii this morning! That was quick shipping

Glad I was able to help. I've bought a few from him and for the price they can't be beat. I don't even use the stock. I just use the buffer tube, buffer, and spring and its cheaper than buying the parts separately. I have a pile of the stocks in my gun room.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Glad I was able to help. I've bought a few from him and for the price they can't be beat. I don't even use the stock. I just use the buffer tube, buffer, and spring and its cheaper than buying the parts separately. I have a pile of the stocks in my gun room.

TDH, are those commercial or mil-spec tubes? I need one for a commercial reciever extension, and if you have a pile of them, :wavey:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    hunter1994
    Top Bottom