WTB Dan Wesson 44 mag

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • largeone299us

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Lafayette LA
    I know it's a longshot but, I am interested in picking up a Dan Wesson 44 mag in either bright blue or stainless. I am not blessed with a ton of money but am not requesting a perfect LOOKING pistol. It does need to be fully functional however. I don't think I can afford a whole pistol pac but any barrel length is ok because of the wonderful DW customization options. Let me know.

kpm1234

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Lafayette
    I ran across one at a Pawn shop in town a while back, I think it was Bayou state on Johnston. Price was not horrible. I did not buy myself as it was a Fixed barrel.

largeone299us

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Lafayette LA
    That gun was in beautiful shape. I saved up and went back and it sold a week before i had the money. Most of the guns in that shop are way over priced but that one was about right. Check out the pawn shop on four corners across from the pig, they have an always interesting and unique assortment .

kpm1234

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Lafayette
    Yea, actually not far from the house. A couple weeks ago they had a 15-2 at a good price. I waffled and came back a week later and it was of course gone.
    There was a guy on the DW forum from Deridder (I think) had a 44 for sale a while back, I'll see if I can,t find it again

Found it. Sorry to say it was a 41, does look good though.

Last edited:

wkgordon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2010
    Gonzales
    Dan Wesson

I have a Dan Wesson 44. I have been toying with the idea of selling this gun in order to buy a SIG.

This DW has 6" and 10" barrels, both are vented. The 10" has the full lug as you can see in the photos.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom