SOLD: WTB donor bicycle, and a question for LEO

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    want to buy a used donor bike for an engine kit, something that would work with this
    http://www.bikemotorkit.com/

Bike has to be ride able for a 4'10" boy. I've seen some on Craigslist that would be suitable, but would like to help some member clean out some space if I can. Not looking to break the bank, so if you are proud of it, keep it. If you need to get rid of it because it's been outgrown, upgraded, just need to clean clutter, PM me with a price!

Need to be serviceable, not perfect. I am not above replacing tires or brakes, but I don't want a rust bucket or a welding project. Bike will be built by an 11 y/o boy (b-day present!) with father guidance, so keep that in mind, ready to roll would be preferable.

For the LEO, this thing gets 180 per gallon, so the question comes to mind, what would you do if you saw a grown man riding to Albertson's on one? Running errands in Denham? Not sure of the laws concerning this. I used to have a small beat up Chinese scooter I rebuilt for this, but got tired of paying for plates, insurance, ect. This would still fall under laws for bicycles, correct? Don't want a ticket or impound, but I would like try riding this around for small errands, then perhaps build my own.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom