WTB Walther PK380 or similar frame gun preferably same caliber

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • choff9

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Kenner
    So I have recently been retraining my girlfriend on how to shoot and she has actually started to progress to my level even though I've been shooting for years :squint:

Anyway in her neighborhood there have been numerous domestic disturbances in neighboring houses and her roommates car actually got broken into yesterday. Very rarely is she home alone but she is looking for the extra protection of a firearm. ;)

So this is the deal, we are looking for a Walther PK380 because the gun itself seems to fit perfectly and comfortably in her hand and she likes to shoot my .380 more than my larger caliber handguns (she is a very small framed person)

If anyone has a walther PK380 or a similar gun they are looking to part with let us know we are trying to find something preferably under 350 but we may be willing to go higher for a good deal

Any questions, offers, or other suggestions please PM or email tactical.initiative1@gmail.com

Last edited:

choff9

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Kenner
    Yea I have the Bersa Thunder .380 and I absolutely love it! Unfortunately she can be a bit picky and it doesn't quite fit right in her hand. But thanks for the advice we appreciate it!

Grandpa23

Patrick
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Lafayette LA
    Yea I have the Bersa Thunder .380 and I absolutely love it! Unfortunately she can be a bit picky and it doesn't quite fit right in her hand. But thanks for the advice we appreciate it!

Ahh ok. Cool. If the grip is a bit small for her, maybe try the Bersa Plus. Its got a fatter grip (and holds more rounds) which felt great in my hand. The two of you should go somewhere where they have a wide variety of handguns that she can fondle before purchasing. Good luck with your search!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom