WTF is up with Midway?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 11Bravo

Feb 19, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    I tried to order some ammo from them today and they stated it was against Louisiana state law to ship it here. Have I missed something in the past few days because I know I've ordered ammo from them and many other vendors in the past???

11Bravo

Feb 19, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    kc6dacixk6t22gu5erky.png

Don't Panic
    Silver Member
    Apr 9, 2010
    Olla, La
    have heard of this before but that was right after AB962 was defeated.

hopefully a glitch. did you try and put it thru again?

if it still doesn't go thru try and contact Eric Ellingson (Midway Contact Center Supervisor) tomorrow or call 1-800-243-3220 ext 4903 and see if this dude (can't find his name right now) could help you. Both of them should still be around.

Cochise

is not here
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    Are you sure you filled out your birthday correctly in the "personal information" part of your account?

I just changed my birthday to make me seem 18 and I got the same error you did.

Last edited:

11Bravo

Feb 19, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    Birthday was right. I think it may be an issue with the mobile site. It still gives me the same error but the fill site didn't.

Cochise

is not here
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    I've never used their mobile site. That is definitely odd. I don't blame you for going elsewhere to order, but Midway is one of the best companies around so don't give up on 'em.

Jester

I thought it was funny...
    Aug 10, 2011
    New Orleans Area
    I was trying to order a knife off the web awhile back and got a similar error when shipping to my work address.
    Changed to my home address (different zip) and had no issues. May be it is zipcode restricted?

SR-NOLA

Mar 4, 2012
    NOLA
    Ive never had any issues with Midway via phone or online. IMO They have always had excellent service Never tried to order via mobile, but I know mobile can get pretty glitchy in general. I agree customer service is worth a call. They will appreciate the input, and you will talk to a live, english speaking person, so give it a shot.

TomW

Recreational Shooter
    Aug 4, 2010
    Prairieville, LA
    +1 on the direct phone call. As a purchasing proffesional, I have seen many times when a phone call resolves many problems and in fact sometimes leads to additional opportunities for both parties. Companies that are striving for good service (like Midway in my opinion) realise that it is far easier and more economical in the long run to do what it takes to satisfy, and retain, an existing customer that develop a new one. In my experience, most people just quietly go away without ever giving them the chance to make it right.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom