WTS: WTS - 3 gun ready DPMS 3G1 upper

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pigfish73

Brass Junkie!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    Ft. Worth, TX
    SOLD!!! This upper started out as a complete DPMS 3G1 rifle and I used it for the 2011 3 gun season as it came out of the box. After the 2011 season was over, I replaced the handguard with a 12" Clark Custom Gun carbon fiber unit. The handguard has a 4" piece of rail at the 5 o'clock position (needed a light for a few dark shoot house stages). I had the barrel turned down to .750 under the handguard (it came from DPMS with a diameter over .930 under the handguard and was HEAVY)and changed the compensator to a JP Rifles model. I then used it for the 2012 3 gun season. It has approximately 4K rounds through it. The receiver, BCG, and gas block are the factory 3G1 parts. The barrel is the factory 18", 1/8" twist, black Teflon coated stainless steel that I had turned down. It is a rifle length gas system. It also has a Badger Ordnance oversize tactical charging handle. I have been pleased with the performance, but I have built a new upper and I no longer need this one. $450 shipped in the USA, or best offer. PayPal or MO. PM or email for more info/pics.
    SOLD!!!

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom