WTS 3 guns

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Swami

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Monroe
    Financial difficulties are forcing me to thin the herd. Prices are firm, I am offering at my lowball price.

[Edit: Glock is sold... also was informed that was not a Gen 4 but some type of Gen 3 with Gen 4 grips... I apologize for the misinformation and still am not quite sure I understand the difference; It was a really nice Glock and it sold quickly! I have also updated some misinformation on the Mossberg. Thanks for all the PM's, I have been w/o internet and using my phone, so I apologize if I have not replied directly to every PM.]

On the chopping block we have a very fine example of a Glock 19 Gen 4. This little beauty looks like it hasn't been fired very much and is immaculate. I have personally not fired it at all, I got it in trade from another BS member (who takes REALLY good care of his guns!) This will come with 6 mags, 2 are 10-rounders and the rest are 15-rounders. Speedloader, plastic tool and case are all included as well as a really nice Blackhawk left-handed retention holder. If you aren't a lefty I am sure there are plenty of lefties who would trade you for it. $500. Pics:

33243ew.jpg

sq5bac.jpg

Next on the block we have another really clean weapon I have never personally fired, also received in trade from a BS member! This started life as a Mossberg 835 ulti-mag, but has been transformed into a tactical shotgun by the addition of a Mesa Tactical stock adapter, Magpul multi-position stock, Hogue grip, a +4 mag extension, and a custom side picatinny rail suitable for a light or laser. This will shoot up to 3 1/2" (magnum) shells and features fiber optic sights and a ported barrel, as well as a picatinny rail for optics. It will hold 10 + 1 of the standard 2 3/4 ammo and 8 of the 3 1/2". Comes in a soft Allen case. No idea what type but some type of screw-in choke. $350. Pics:

2ztehdi.jpg

6ekjsn.jpg

2qbdpwi.jpg

Finally I re-offer the much despised on BS Springfield XD-9 subcompact, in bitone Stainless. The hate against this gun knows no bounds - yet I offer it for sale to you guys. I personally have a lot of affection for this little gun and have run many flawless rounds through it. OK, the gun ran flawlessly, even if I didn't... but I digress. 3 16-round mags and one 10-rounder with a Pierce pinky extension. Original case is long gone but will come with a nice Plano hard case and a cheapo holster, as well as a 3 mag pouch. Hate if you like, but I like it better than the Glock. $450. Pics:

0716001851.jpg

Thanks for looking!
    Swami

Last edited:

JustinB

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Metairie
    Would you be willing to sell the three 16 round mags from the XD9 SC and keep the one ten rounder to sell with the gun? I'm interested in the mags.

Swami

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Monroe
    Edited post, Glock is sold. I will do my best to get better pics of the Mossberg! I have updated some info thanks to a careful eye pointing out a couple of things. Yes it will shoot the 3 1/2" shells! I will also throw in how ever much 12 ga ammo I have, so that will add at least a couple of boxes or more to the deal.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    [Edit: Glock is sold... also was informed that was not a Gen 4 but some type of Gen 3 with Gen 4 grips... I apologize for the misinformation and still am not quite sure I understand the difference; It was a really nice Glock and it sold quickly!
    Swami

Just for you information, the glock you had was a gen3 rtf2 (rough textured frame). Basically it has a rough texture all the way around the grip. I like the rtf glocks the most, but some find them too rough. Nice gun, glad you sold it quickly!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom