WTS #4mk1 Enfield

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    SOLD!!!!

Bought this from Akajun a few months ago and it's just been sitting in the closet. No rounds through me, so in good as shape as when I got it (which is very good).

From his sale (with no change)

#4mk1 Enfield in .303. Bore is good and shiney, passes the bullet test, and shoots realy well. No cracks in the stock, or serious rust. Finish is worn on the front band and muzzle area. Added the mk1* elevation adjustable rear sight. Gun has been completly stripped of cosmo and cleaned, which is a value in itself. It will hold the black @100yds with Privi Partisan ammo with its open sights. Im sure if you put a scope on it it would do better. Barrell is good, so accuracy potential is there

$200 FTF and will deliver around the NOLA to BRLA area (as I travel up that way).

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Jed

Bloody Foreigner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Clearwater Beach, FL
    That's nice, you should get way more than 100yds using the leaf sight on the rear though, up until the late eighties these were still being used as sniper rifles by the BA and although I don't recall the longest "kill" distances, you should have a lot of fun with man targets at three hundred meters

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    it doesn't appear to be a longbranch; the best guess I have is enfield. I can't tell though. Akajun may know better. Where is the best mark located to identify?

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    it doesn't appear to be a longbranch; the best guess I have is enfield. I can't tell though. Akajun may know better. Where is the best mark located to identify?

Too bad about those photos of the receiver being out of focus. Seeing the stamps of the receiver might help us who know about British rifles figure out what manufacturer made the rifle. When it comes to selling milsurp rifles, manufacturer is second only to the type of rifle.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom