WTS: Beretta 92G-SD - Excellent Condition w/ 7mags ***SOLD***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OleWild

FBHO
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    West Monroe, LA
    For sale, Beretta 92G-SD in excellent condition with box and paper work. It has been a safe queen, and only has 250 to 275 rounds fired through it. Pictures speak for themselves.

This limited run by Beretta includes Trijicon night sights, stainless match barrel, heavy slide, stippling on front and back of grips, light rail, and decocker safety. Also, comes with 5 - 15 round mags and 2 - 10 round mags. Total of 7 mags. The box has end with pistol info missing because I had to send that to Beretta in order to receive 2 free 15 round mags. I have installed a blue steel guide rod, but other than that no alterations have been done. I can send the plastic guide rod to the buyer…if you want it.

Hate to sell this one, but need to raise funds for another project. Must be transferred to an FFL holder. I am not a dealer so make sure your FFL will accept from a non-FFL - if not add $25 to price. Also, I will not ship to any state or city where this is illegal to own, and absolutely no sales to California. Please email for any questions.

This will be posted on several boards before going off to auction if no buyer. Therefore, the first “I’ll take it” gets it. Time stamps of post will determine the winner if more than one person posts.

Complete package: $900 shipped/$875 FTF (USPS money order only and NO TRADES at this time)

Thanks….

*****SOLD*****

Last edited:

tmlowe

enthusiast in training
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    river ridge
    Why must it be transferred through an FFL? You do realize FTF transactions are legal in Louisiana, right?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom