WTS HK P7 w 7 mags

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Up for sale is my Grade A HK P7 "PSP", that has been refinished with Cerakote by Daniel at Plate-Tacular. It comes with two mags that were refinished with the pistol as well as 5 extra mags that look new. I've shot it a handful of times and only taken it out to the range once since it was refinished. Includes original box, owner's manual, and breakdown tool. Not really looking for any trades right now, but if it has HK on it, I may consider it. There is only 1 issue with this gun, it needs a new trigger reset spring. I spoke with some HK reps recently and they believe they have it in stock, I just haven't bothered ordering it. It functions fine, and since I've gone through it I haven't had any issues with the reset, but I recommend replacing the spring. It's very easy to do with very basic tools, even a novice could do it in less than 5 minutes. Other than that the gun is perfect and extremely accurate.

I'm asking $1050obo with all 7 of the mags. I do not want to split up the extra mags from the gun, unless I have 2 buyers with cash in hand.

**** Due to high demand to seperate, the gun with 2 mags is $850obo, and the 5 mags together are $250 FIRM. Again, I have to have a buyer for the gun before I will seperate the mags. ****

Price drop $750 for gun and 2 mags, $250 for 5 mags, $950 total package ftf Baton Rouge

IMG_4420.jpg

IMG_4421.jpg

IMG_4425.jpg

IMG_4426.jpg

IMG_4427.jpg

IMG_4424.jpg

Refinished mags that will only be sold with the gun
    IMG_4429.jpg

Like new mags
    IMG_4430.jpg

Last edited:

dmh

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Nope, that is Cerakote armor black. Nice piece with no internal wear, just a spring that is better off replaced. Good gun for sure.

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Well there we have it from the man himself, it IS Cerakote. I don't know why I thought it was duracoat. Time to correct all of my post.

dmh

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    No problem, just glad to help. Cerakote is way tougher, I only use duracoat when it's a special request or something really different color wise. Good luck with the sale.

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Updated OP to suit the needs of the many request. I am in no hurry to sell this, so be practical, but I am willing to make a deal. I WILL NOT SHIP

Considering what one just sold for with less stuff, I feel that my price is VERY fair.

Last edited:

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    You know I'd be on this like Communism on Obama, but I already own one. Properly shiny to blind the hoodie wearing skittle-eaters.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Ive shot one of these and its a blast. Very accurate weapon. but theyre so expensive! lol However, as soon as you pick it up you can tell what you are holding is quality. Good luck with your sale!

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Something has caught my eye!

$750 FIRM for just the pistol and 2 mags, $250 for 5 extra mag. $950 FIRM as a total package. FTF in Baton Rouge.

Call or text 225-614-7926.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom