WTS: Lee Loadmaster AP (no dies) For Sale $225

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nate

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Hammond, LA
    Hello,

I have a Lee Loadmaster with 3 die plates, bullet loader, shell plates (for 38, 45 ACP, and 45 Colt), extra primer parts (both for large and small primers), powder through dies for 38, 45acp, and 45 colt, auto disk powder system with disk and the extra small disk.

I have used it for the last 3 years. Still works fine and will let it go for $225.

Its a good AP reloader. Its just time to move up to a bigger reloader.

In the photo you will see the three die holders and shell plates with the powder through dies. I also have installed the explosion shield for the primers. I do not have the bullet feeder installed, but I believe I have one I never installed.

The stand does not come with the press. If you got your heart set on it, we can make a deal.

I have never tried the press with stick powders, but I have loaded extensively with ball powders. It works great, especially if you wipe the hopper with a dryer sheet now and then...

Questions feel free to e-mail me.

Last edited:

Nate

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Hammond, LA
    I have a bersa 380 like new with 3 mag and 2 22 rounds drum i will trade for press and stand.
    Well I have a 380 now so I will have to think about it. I would much rather cash.

On the ammo, who made it and is that 222 rounds or 2 drums with 22 rounds in each?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom