WTT: /WTS Norinco AK 84S

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • screamingdemon

Firearm & DSM Junky
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2007
    Cotton Valley, LA
    Ok so I'm testing the waters here. This AK is a shooter for starters not a safe queen. I got it used and treated as such, I've fired around 500rnd through it myself in the past 6 years I've owned it. It has normal wear marks on it for an AK imported in the late 80's. It's all original, amazing trigger, very accurate. The only reason I'm debating on getting rid of it is to expand my collection slight. Plus I've always wanted an UZI. The rifle will come with a couple of mags, though I have quite a few mags available for it. If you're interested let me know and I can get some pics up of it fairly quickly and I'm happy to answer any questions regarding it.

photo1_zpsff1a7316.jpg

photo2_zpse94c0acb.jpg

Would sell for $1300 for rifle, 3 30rnd mags, and new bayonet.

Last edited:

screamingdemon

Firearm & DSM Junky
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2007
    Cotton Valley, LA
    Also figured I'd add a few other rifles that I may except on trade. Romanian RPK (AES-10), KSG Shotgun, Ruger Scout Rifle .308, Saiga .308, or anything else you think I'd be interested in.

Last edited:

screamingdemon

Firearm & DSM Junky
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2007
    Cotton Valley, LA
    Just want to let you guys and gals know I'm also considering a trade for an AR plate form rifle. I'd prefer a Colt 6920. I do have quite a few mags as well to add into the mix if the rifle is right. Also I've got the Calico M100P in great shape that could even be included if there is a nice optics and a decent amount of mags. I'm flexible just let me know.

screamingdemon

Firearm & DSM Junky
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2007
    Cotton Valley, LA
    I've gotten a lot of people asking me how much I'd sell it for. Well, I'll break it all down for ya. $1300 firm for the rifle two 30rnd mags 1 15rnd (you can cut the bottom of the follower off and it'll hold 20rnd from what I've read on the AK forum) I also will include a new in wrapper bayonet. Now that being said I have nine other 30rnd mags that I will let go for $70 + shipping (will combined shipping) for each or if someone wants them all we can see what we can work out. If I get no interest the rifle will be pulled and put back up.

screamingdemon

Firearm & DSM Junky
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2007
    Cotton Valley, LA
    Bump, would consider an S&W M&P15 in 5.45x39 with several mags as well. There are not many "traditional" firearms I'd trade for this. Trying to stay semi-modern military style with the trades.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom