WTS Savage 110 30-06 w Simmons Scope and Sling

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Swampghost

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    For Sale: a Savage Model 110 Right hand Bolt Action Rifle chambered in 30-06 Springfield. The rifle has a mounted Simmons 8 pt 3X9X40 scope with Butler Creek Pop-Open lens covers. I has a synthetic stock. The rifle is in Super condition. There are a couple of rub marks on the black synthetic stock (barely noticeable), but the metal looks brand new. It does not have the Accu-trigger, but the trigger is not heavy. The scope looks fine but the Simmons emblem fell off of the side of the scope. (It was a small adhesive emblem.) The scope mounts are aluminum. It also has a pretty nice black padded sling. I'd like $350 for the whole rig In Mandeville/Covington. Can meet in Metairie/South Shore during the week.

DSCF2902.jpg

DSCF2903.jpg

DSCF2907.jpg

DSCF2909.jpg

DSCF2914.jpg

You may PM or call or text (504)382-6880. $350 Cash FTF.

Thanks for looking!

Swampghost

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    I have not fired the rifle. I carefully cleaned the bore. The internals of the rifle indicate very light use. It wasn't "dirty" and the cleaning yielded a little copper residual which is normal in a rifle that's been fired. The rifle is in super condition. The scope is missing that sticker, but seems to be in great shape. There are no issues that I can notice. The scope is very clear. Thanks for your interest.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom