WTS Savage Model 11FCXP3 in .308 Win and Marlin 336W .30-30!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mirror

Out on the Track
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Ok, so as the title says, I'm selling two of my rifles that I just really don't use enough to merit keeping them. I love both of these guns, and they both shoot fantastically. Feel free to offer what you got, but I'm looking mostly for cash. I was driving out to a friends funeral, and picked up a ticket on the way, so cash would be nice.

The Marlin 336W was bought from Cabela's in 2011, and it is in great shape, the wood furniture is in very good condition. It has a few scuffs on the stock near the butt, but they are purely cosmetic. It will come in a Pillarlock Scoped Rifle hard case, and it comes with an elastic shell holder as well. Asking $450. Feel free to offer what you got though.
    fc8931f1.jpg

48560594.jpg

c00af760.jpg

The Savage Model 11FCXP3 is in very good condition, cleaned and oiled every time it was shot religiously. I bought it brand new in 2010 from Dick's Sporting Goods, and I later added on a Nikon Prostaff BDC 3-9 that I also bought brand new. I am including the Prostaff in the listing because it fits the rifle damn well. I still have all the handbooks and safety guides included from Savage and I even have the original box and all the papers for the Nikon. The rifle is currently fitted with a swivel mounted angle adjusted bipod and an elastic stock shell holder. This is the non accutrigger version of the rifle, but it does have a removable 4 round box magazine. I am asking $700 with the Nikon scope, and I don't know if I would sell without it, but feel free to make any offer you want!
    960aa545.jpg

c020b3cd.jpg

95dcc019.jpg

4a5f0007.jpg

dd94d06b.jpg

Thanks for looking guys, PM me or text me at 225-892-7347. I live by LSU in Baton Rouge, but I may drive out to meet you if the offer is right!

Mr haggler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    i cant afford the $450 for the 30-30 but i like it. ive got one just like it. What's ur best price for it? I'm 16 and trying to buy ir for my dad as a christmas present. Please help :D

Mirror

Out on the Track
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    That's your first post ever on BayouShooter? I appreciate the interest, but I asked $450 because that's what I'm looking to get for it. If you want to counter offer, then send me a PM.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom