Wts: Smith n wesson m&p complete 1:9 twist 16.5" barrel w/ 750 rds ($$1500-2500)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    whats funnier- the asking price or the fact that he probably paid that himself?

It's only 300% markup. He might be an excellent salesman?

Last edited:

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    He's saving you from having to get a background check, also sales tax, and I'm sure it's broken in, so that's like, $1500 worth of ammo right there, right? You guys really need to learn to be thankful.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    The OP said "everything in the pic", so I assume that includes the wood floor as well. It even looks like real wood, not that engineered plastic junk.

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    Probably some guy who had no clue about guns and got raped on a deal last year without knowing what it cost at normal levels. Now is trying to get his money back due to the pain of the no lube rape he got on the deal.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    The OP said "everything in the pic", so I assume that includes the wood floor as well. It even looks like real wood, not that engineered plastic junk.

Maybe it includes the slab under the wood as well? That might get it a little closer to his price.

Edit: After careful inspection, I conclude that the bullets must have Kryptonite on them as well. That is the only plausible scenario.

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    If that's worth $2400 then I've got over a hundred grand in inventory right now. WOW!! He's been here since January. You figure he'd have checked what they were selling for before he posted this up.

Or maybe it's another one of those "600 round a minute" AR-15's.

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    It's like a time machine back to the good ole days where we can **** on someone else's classified ad.

I cant believe a few aren't sticking up for him, you know with all that free market capitalist talk so many loved to preach not to long ago.

Top Bottom