WTS: SWD M11/9 SMG MUST GO! - 3000 obo SPF

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Zack3g

Full Auto is fun!
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2007
    Lafayette
    Yeah, I'm selling my mac. Again. First time it was listed was due to joblessness. That situation has been resolved, now I just need money:rofl:

Those of you who know me have probably shot it and it needs no introduction or explanation.

Those of you who don't, or perhaps ones who need a reminder...

It is a 1986 SWD M11/9 SMG with a ACE sidefolder, sidecocking upper with picatinny rail, upgraded "shark" charging handle, SRT Arms can + VFG, and an older eotech (450LE maybe?)

Buyer will receive gun, can, grip, eotech, and as many mags and accessories as I can find, as well as any help I can provide to keep the gun running as I do know my way around the M11/9.

It was at one time overclocked to fire nearly 3100 RPM, it's much slower now.

It's been well maintained, but ran hard and there is hardly an original part on the gun short of the receiver itself. It hasn't been shot recently and as you can probably tell from the pictures could use a good cleaning. The bolt on the eotech battery cover has some surface rust on it and the finish for the can is absolute ****. The gun has scratches and dings on it from the endless line of enthusiastic people at the range who want to shoot it and then plop it down on those damn concrete benches at Sherburne. I can say that while the gun looks like crap, it runs like a champ. It is most definitely a shooter and not a collector.

The magazines are Recon Ord metal mags, best in the business. I've got around 10 of them +/-

I can probably come up with some spare parts, and the original upper for it if you really want it (BLEH!)

I can also throw in my remaining stock of Fiocchi 147gr subsonic ammunition, easily a couple hundred rounds, possibly more. (local sale only, unless you want to pay to ship the stuff)

Gun and can are both on Form 4's in Louisiana and therefore will transfer on two separate stamps, so twice the paperwork and potentially twice the wait. CERTIFIED PAYMENT IN FULL (or CASH FTF) TO START PAPERWORK. In other words, no personal checks. You can see the gun and shoot it in person, but you can't take it home until your paperwork clears. I will work with you to allow visitation as time and scheduling permits. Buyer pays transfer tax on gun, I'll cover the one on the can. Out of state buyers - I'll cover the outbound taxes to your dealer, the rest is on you. Remember in Louisiana we've also got that stupid state form to fill out in addition to the federal, however for an instate transfer we do NOT have to use a dealer as an intermediary, it can transfer directly from me to you.

ALL NFA RULES APPLY - DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ASKING FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN A LEGIT TRANSFER OF THIS GUN.

Not really interested in trades, I need the cash, but if you have something really interesting, I might consider it.

PRICE: 32003000OBO

A few pics:

fecd3973.jpg

e7935957.jpg

266b852f.jpg

Video for those of you who haven't seen it at its max:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xc5GcQLB0I

Best way to contact me is by email, Zack3g(((NOSPAM)))@gmail.com

Subtract the (((NOSPAM))) :)

Thanks for looking and happy shooting!

Edit: gun has been listed on arfcom as well

SPF on arfcom

Last edited:

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    Wow, thats a great deal! Any chance you would sell just the receiver as I would want to put a LAGE on it...
    If so I would be in for the sidecocking upper I was about to order one. The state paperwork really only adds a month.

That thing runs fast do you have a macjack in it?

Lage also has a .22 upper for it now :D

Last edited:

Zack3g

Full Auto is fun!
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2007
    Lafayette
    if you guys want to group together and sort out the details to split it up, I'm okay with that. The point here is, I need the money. Whoever wants what, I don't really care so long as I get the $.

It all has to go, though. The can ain't much good without the gun, the upper ain't much good without the lower, the stock, well..you get the idea. I can't sell just a part of the gun and then be stuck with the rest...so with that in mind, I'm open to letting you guys split it up, but you will need to pool your resources, buy the whole thing from me, and split it up yourselves:bigok:

After I get cash in hand, the non-regulated bits can travel to wherever they need to go, while the paperworked parts will take a while longer. Shitty but that's how it is.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom